Collector's Convention on the Wonder

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
We are cruising on the Wonder on May 15th. (Just received our documents yesterday! :D ) But I just got around to reading my spring issue of Disney Magazine and found out on the Disney Days Schedule that there is some type of convention going on during our cruise.

It says:
May 15 - The collectors' convention Disney Adventure On The High Seas, A Celebration Of Walt Disney Art Classics, ships out on the Disney Wonder, through May 18.

Yikes! Does anyone know anything about this convention? Have you ever sailed during a convention? I wonder if the cruise is going to be packed. Maybe we will see some great art work at least.

I think they only alott for a certain number of cabins for the convention. They are also holding part of it at the parks (I think before the cruise maybe--someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

The WDCC does have a good following, but I don't think you will really notice any difference in your cruise. There should be some really nice merchandise there for the convention goers to purchase--so you may see some of it.

Don't fret--you will have a great cruise!

Sue Ellen

My husband and I are going on the wdac cruise in May. They only let about 450 people at the convention. So you should be alright. see you on the ship.:earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter