Coke Zero in the MDR Fantasy?

Spotthecat

Mouseketeer
Is Coke Zero finally available in the MDRs on the Fantasy? It's up on deck, but in MDR last time they only had cans and wanted to charge me. Head waiter and I came to an arrangement that I wouldn't be charged, but it was a pain.

I thought I got Coke Zero in the Fantasy MDR in October, I prefer it over Diet Coke and ask for it and don’t remember it being an issue. However if I’m honest I prefer Diet Dr Pepper so don’t drink Coke too often except at Disney.

So I may not notice between the two if I wasn’t looking for it. I know they taste different but they are both Coke and not my preference so now I’m questioning myself.

Coke Zero was available on the Fantasy last month in the MDRs. Our whole table drank them every night on our Pixar Day at Seas cruise.

How is it different from Diet Coke?
It is a different sweetener….so I wrote this and went to look into it so I could be more exact, turns out they both contain aspartame, but Coke Zero also contains Acesulfame potassium. Interesting read actually. I don’t think it is as harsh as Diet Coke and tastes more like a regular coke, but still 0 calories. I didn’t care for it in the Magic unless it was from a can. I can be picky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter