Coke Reward certificates...can you use in parks?

funmaymom

Earning My Ears
I thought I read a while back that you could use them in the park but I can't find that information anymore. We are leaving Saturday and have about 20 certificates we were hoping to use. If anyone knows for sure about using them recently in the parks please let me know...if not I guess we'll shop on our drive in!

Thanks!

I thought I read a while back that you could use them in the park but I can't find that information anymore. We are leaving Saturday and have about 20 certificates we were hoping to use. If anyone knows for sure about using them recently in the parks please let me know...if not I guess we'll shop on our drive in!

Thanks!

Not sure, but feel free to save one to try in the parks and report back!

Forgive me.....but what Coke Rewards Certificates are you talking about? I collect Coke Rewards codes but I'm not sure I know which certificates you guys are referring to. :confused:

You can redeem your points from the Coke rewards website for a certificate good for one FREE bottle of Coke or Dasani water. I can't remember how many points each certificate is but we ordered a bunch to bring with us on our Disney trip.
~They come in the mail...takes a few weeks to get them.
~ Order them close to your travel date because they expire about 30-60 days after you get them.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter