coffee to go at Kidani?

goin' again!

Mouseketeer
Hello!
Very excited about our first stay at AKL! I have a question about picking up coffee to go at Kidani. I know the rooms have a coffee maker but I'm wondering if there is a place to grab a cup of coffee before hopping on the bus. And is the coffee any good?

TIA

I believe the little gift shop has coffee---I was disappointed in the WDW coffee upgrade. It is definitely better, as in not terrible like before, but really has NO flavor. You could always bring disposable cups to brew your own in your room and make your own "to go" coffee....the best way to ensure you get a cup of coffee you know you will like!!!

PS bring your favorite coffee and filters!

Thanks Perditamarie, I am not a coffee drinker but DH needs his one cup in the morning. We were hoping to not use the huge coffee maker just to make one cup...

Ah well, I guess it's up to him to decide what to do now...

Just another question, all the coffee in WDW is the same 'tasteless' variety? As in the parks, resorts and restaurants?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter