Coffee Pots at BC????

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
I am sure this is in the BC information thread BUT it has 25,000 replies :>....traditional coffee pot or Keurig? Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply.

I am sure this is in the BC information thread BUT it has 25,000 replies :>....traditional coffee pot or Keurig? Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply.

No need to go through all the replies. All the pertinent information such as this is located on page #1. All BC rooms have neither a traditional coffee pot nor Keurigs. They have these.coffeemakerRorey-1.jpg coffeemakercloseupcinderumbrella-1.jpgCoffeepod.jpg

No need to go through all the replies. All the pertinent information such as this is located on page #1. All BC rooms have neither a traditional coffee pot nor Keurigs. They have these. (Cuisinart Coffee Pod Machines)

You beat me to the coffee question!

Thanks for helping out!

:surfweb:

Deluxe Rooms at the Beach Club now have Nespresso machines. Fancy. We had one in our Deluxe Room last month.

Deluxe Rooms at the Beach Club now have Nespresso machines. Fancy. We had one in our Deluxe Room last month.

I don't think I knew that!

Same one as in the lounges or a smaller version?

Do you happen to have a picture you can post here or email to me? beachclubdee at yahoo

I don't think I knew that!

Same one as in the lounges or a smaller version?

Do you happen to have a picture you can post here or email to me? beachclubdee at yahoo

No, it was much smaller than the lounge machine. I did not take a picture, but I am pretty sure it was a Nespresso Vertuo machine. It was sitting atop a suede covered drawer that contained the coffee capsules in individual little cubbies. They provided decaf, regular, and bold types of coffee (2 of each) The drawer also had a section for individually wrapped Nespresso branded plastic stirrers, creamer (small individual liquid half and half), sugars, and sugar substitutes. There were also espresso sized mugs and saucers. The machine could make an espresso sized cup or a "regular" cup of brewed coffee. The mugs were small, about 4-5oz. The "espresso" button would make a 2oz shot. The coffee was very rich and smooth with a crema top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter