Coffee maker delivery

cpdisney

Mouseketeer
I understand there are no coffee makers in LM rooms. Can I have one shipped to AOA prior to arrival? What info do I need to provide. Any suggestions on where to order from? I’m amazon prime member. Ty

Yes, you can do this. I don't have suggestions on what or where to buy, but here's what you need for shipping it to the resort prior to your arrival (from Disney's website)
"Occasionally, some Guests choose to ship items in advance of their vacation to help save luggage space.

If you intend to receive mail during your vacation, be sure the letter or package:

• Includes the mailing address of your Disney Resort Hotel
  • Clearly features the word “Guest” on the front and the date of your arrival
Please note that a $5 per package handling fee will apply to all packages that are received through the Front Desk or are delivered to your Disney Resort hotel room"

I like your thinking! :drinking1You can send it to yourself at the resort. Below your name, add “Guest— Arrival...” with whatever your arrival date is. Then put the rest of the address. Not sure what it is for AoA. I’d probably just find a coffeemaker on Amazon and have it shipped that way. Assuming it’s a Prime item, I’d order about 10 days ahead of your arrival date.

I bring a small travel one (Black & Decker) that I got from Amazon. It takes #1 size filters. I bring good coffee (Starbucks) and cups. It fits in my suitcase easily! Makes one cup at a time. I like my coffee first thing in the morning & think Disney’s coffee is pretty bad for the most part!

Thanks for all the help. I found a small unit on amazon, weighs less then 2lbs, easy to pack and fly with. Always helpful info on this site, thanks again

Man Disney. Pony up and put a 20 buck coffee maker in the LM rooms. What the heck?
Timing? As resorts get renovated, coffee makers are being added. Since it's the newestresort, it's likely LM rooms will be the last refurbished.

there is always the option of choosing a resort with coffeemakers currently in the rooms.

AOA not my first choice, honoring my grandsons pick. I LOVE Pop, but want the boys to love where we stay. Can I request a microwave be provided? Ty

No. Well, you can request one, but AoA does not stock or provide them for guest rooms. You can use the microwaves in the food court, or upgrade to a Family Suite, or (clearly not what you want to do) move to a resort that has microwaves in the rooms.

AOA not my first choice, honoring my grandsons pick. I LOVE Pop, but want the boys to love where we stay. Can I request a microwave be provided? Ty

Disney provides microwaves in the food court for guests to use. If you don't have a suite booked they do not condone cooking in your room. Could you maybe upgrade to a suite? That way your boys will be happy and you will have more of what you are looking for in the room.

thanks for all the replies. Didn't want to cook in room, just reheat coffee. I will most likely purchase and ship coffee maker from Amazon. Was just concerned the resort might receive it and lose it before I check in. It's really not that big an issue, just trying to ensure an enjoyable trip for the whole party. I appreciate all the info provided.

If you have Prime, order it two days before you arrive. If you don't have Prime, see if you're eligible for the 30 day free trial (remembering to cancel before being charged), then order it two days before arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter