Coffee drinks in MK

I know at Port Orleans French Quarter they had some cold coffee, I think 3 different varieties but I'm not sure which ones.

The cheshire cafe by the tea cups has cold brew.
It is cold and black.

At first I didn't like it, as they have a little table which has little creamers and sugar packets...no milk.
By the 2nd day I was drinking 2-3 of these.

The stuff at POFQ is sugary premixed grossness.

This is coming from someone that drinks ice coffee every morning, even when it is -30 here in Ontario.

I appreciate the suggestions. I am chaperoning a school band trip in April. We are leaving Columbus, OH on a Monday noon and arriving at the DS Rainforest Cafe on Tuesday at 7:30am. Then we are heading straight to MK and will stay there until closing. I imagine it will be midnight before I even see a bed. So momma will desperately need her coffee. :crazy:

I appreciate the suggestions. I am chaperoning a school band trip in April. We are leaving Columbus, OH on a Monday noon and arriving at the DS Rainforest Cafe on Tuesday at 7:30am. Then we are heading straight to MK and will stay there until closing. I imagine it will be midnight before I even see a bed. So momma will desperately need her coffee. :crazy:

Are you traveling by bus from Ohio? My goodness!

I don’t think you’re going to need coffee.....I think you’re going to need about 4 back-to-back showings of Carousel of Progress and then about 10 turns on the People Mover. Make yourself a laminated “band trip chaperone” sign to pin to your shirt and maybe the CMs will let you keep going around..........zzzzzzzzzz

Good luck! (You’re a saint...)

Starbucks is like a 3 minute walk from rainforest cafe in disney springs.... I also think they do mobile order and carry Trenta cups...... just sayin...

Starbucks is like a 3 minute walk from rainforest cafe in disney springs.... I also think they do mobile order and carry Trenta cups...... just sayin...
Her first post specifically stated "besides Starbucks".

I don't think she wants Starbucks. I can't blame her.

The cheshire cafe by the tea cups has cold brew.
It is cold and black.

At first I didn't like it, as they have a little table which has little creamers and sugar packets...no milk.
By the 2nd day I was drinking 2-3 of these.

The stuff at POFQ is sugary premixed grossness.

This is coming from someone that drinks ice coffee every morning, even when it is -30 here in Ontario.
I also drink iced coffee every morning, even during the winter. The Starbucks locations in Disney are always so crowded but I found Joeffrey's locations to be much shorter lines and their iced coffee is really good.

We always get iced coffee (I like french vanilla) at Sleepy Hollow and then watch (or even just listen to) a castle show from the side. Gives this Mum a nice pick up as well as a sit down!

We always get iced coffee (I like french vanilla) at Sleepy Hollow and then watch (or even just listen to) a castle show from the side. Gives this Mum a nice pick up as well as a sit down!

I didn't realize Sleepy Hollow had iced coffee. I am putting that on my list for my next trip to try. I quite enjoy Joffrey's while on property. My new favorite stand is at the Caribbean Beach Skyliner hub. Nice to get a iced coffee for the trip to Epcot on the Skyliner. Great way to start the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter