Coffee cups?

Peachy0118

Mouseketeer
Silly question I'm sure... does Disneyland allow in to-go reauable coffee mugs? (Like yeti or contigo or bubba or the like?)

I'm assuming yes but always feel better knowing for sure

Slightly related question - can I bring a sealed can of monster in for my caffeine for later in the day?

Slightly related question - can I bring a sealed can of monster in for my caffeine for later in the day?

I don't think there would be a problem with that. I've brought in bottles of gatorade before and nobody has batted an eye.

I think the only thing they don't allow in is alchohol and glass bottles. So as long as it's not glass you should be ok. I've brought viatmin water in before. Why pay $4 for one when I can get the Costco Brand for $0.60 a bottle!

About a year ago there was a small group in front of me in the Alice in Wonderland queue. One of the guys had a backpack with at least six cans of soda. In view of that, I suspect a single can of Monster should be fine.

I think the only thing they don't allow in is alchohol and glass bottles. So as long as it's not glass you should be ok. I've brought viatmin water in before. Why pay $4 for one when I can get the Costco Brand for $0.60 a bottle!

Costco has a vitamin water brand for .60?? 😯

Yeah, I loved stopping at the CVS to get a Coke Zero for non-Disney prices to carry in in the mornings. Security never batted an eye. I can't guarantee that Pepsi would be allowed though. ;)

Costco has a vitamin water brand for .60?? 😯
It's not vitamin water it is the Kirkland (Costco) brand of the same thing. I think the flavors are way better - I get the ones with zero calories. I can't recall how much I paid but it's less than $20 for a 24 pack. It may not be $0.60 a bottle but I know it's less than a dollar per bottle which I think is pretty good. And sometimes they'll have a deal on it and you can get them for a few extra bucks off.

I have seen people go through security like they are packing for a stay on a deserted island - I think taking anything minor is not even questioned. Except of course for specific items like glass and of course you can barely take yourself through the bag free line. :teleport:

We bring lots of food and drinks through. You’ll be fine. It saves time and money, and is very convenient for us :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter