Codes for March and April???

princessmomma

DIS Veteran
Do you think a new code will come out for March and April when the current code expires on December 23rd or will Disney wait until the new year to introduce new codes.

Does anyone know any history on this time of year?

and the CM acted like she had never heard about discount codes! Her exact words were, "I have no idea what you are talking about". I told her never mind I will keep watching the DIS boards..lol

It is so funny how we know more than some of the CM's :) The same happened at the Disney store when I asked about the new credit card. The CM (manager) said what card! How funny is that?!

Last year there were not any codes for the general public for March and April (until about the 20th) because that time is peak season. There were, however, codes for residents of certain states (pretty much near Florida). I don't even think there were AP discounts for then. Probably DC or AAA may be your best bet for discounts. But you never know...:cool:

On MouseSavers.com Mary has the history of discounts and codes for 2001 and 2002. I think it can be found under frequently asked questions. From what I saw there were no codes unless you were from a specific state during the March and April timeframe (peak season). There was something called Special last minute promo package, but I don't know what exactly was offered. Something about room & UPH.

I think everyone is right. I believe they only had annual pass discounts for april last year. I know because I went in April last year and took advantage of the annual pass discounts and I checked every day on these boards and I dont remember any general discounts being available. Im going in April again this year and Im also keeping an eye out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter