codes for ASMO?

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
Current codes avail up to Dec25 do not include ASMO, is it possible for this to change for Jan'03?

Assuming the ASMO doesn't have a code for Jan03, what would your choice be between ASMU and sports? What would be the best building in each resort to have the least amount of walking as my mother has some health concerns.

We are hoping to stay at ASMovie in Feb. But it looks like WDW has stopped issuing codes for ASM. We may move to ASSports if we have a code thats better than DC discount (if thats even available for ASM???)

As for your quetion about walking, If you stay at Sports or Music I would look at this maphttp://www.disneyfan.com/resortmaps/allstarmap.jpg

And see if you could get a room on the ground floor near a parking lot. (and towards the end of the building) You may have to walk further for check in, but for every day walking to and from the car it would be better.

Just my 2 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter