• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Code CUQ?

DarleneSutton

Earning My Ears
I used this code to book the AKL "pool side" for $211 a night. The reservation letter reads "Disney Package". Does anyone know what is in this package!

you probably booked through the walt disney travel agency and everything booked there is a package. even if you book room only you will get a free pass for either the wide world of sports complex or miniature golf. thus making your room only ressie a package.

The CUQ code is a room-only discount for moderate and deluxe resorts. It isn't a package until you add passes. With this offer, you could add Ultimate Park Hopper Passes (length-of-stay passes) at a 10% discount. However, you must add the passes before you arrive at WDW. You can't get this discount on these passes after you arrive.

When are you going for that price? We are going the week following Easter without a code and are paying $211.00/night for a Savannah view. I think this is either an upsell price or AP rate for us. I asked for both and the nice CM looked for several things and this was the best she could get for us for the time of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter