• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coconut Dole Whip-where?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I've heard that Dole Whips are available at different places, and different flavors. I'm especially interested in coconut-pineapple or just coconut I've heard of. Sounds like a non-alcoholic pina colada (I don't drink alcohol much, anyways). Where can I get coconut or coconut-pineapple dole whips?

That would be at Aloha Isle in Magic Kingdom.
I also heard it was available at the Poly but their flavors change often.

Last year they had a Backside of Water float at Aloha Isle. I wish I had eaten nothing but that float repeatedly the entire trip.2549B92F-4E20-4352-A963-681D464E339D.jpeg

Last year they had a Backside of Water float at Aloha Isle. I wish I had eaten nothing but that float repeatedly the entire trip.View attachment 635632

It was at Sunshine Tree Terrance in August and my sister and I had 3 that trip. I wish they would not have done away with it. It was the only dole whip float I like. Amazingly refreshing and maybe or maybe not less bad for you than other snacks.

It was at Sunshine Tree Terrance in August and my sister and I had 3 that trip. I wish they would not have done away with it. It was the only dole whip float I like. Amazingly refreshing and maybe or maybe not less bad for you than other snacks.

My husband still makes fun of me about it mercilessly. "The twelve-dollar ice cream."

I never knew I could get a Dole Whip in Epcot. That would be great since I’m going during the Festival of the Arts and spending several days in Epcot.
That spot is like a hidden gem... it's really easy to walk past without realizing they sell them given that it is set back from the walkway and doesn't stand out. We were there during Food & Wine this past year and somehow I happened to notice it while walking by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter