• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cocoa beach trip

marypoppins81

Mouseketeer
I am thinking of booking a day trip to Cocoa Beach for my daughter to swim with wild dolphins. She wanted to swim with dolphins on this trip at discovery cove but I said no so this would be a good alternative.
Can anyone recommend a reliable shuttle service and dolphin swim tour that I can call to book? I have read transfer time is around an hour.
Thanks!
Louise

I visit Cocoa Beach frequently as I have relatives there, and although I have seen dolphins in the area, I've never seen anything in regards to swimming with them. I would be interested in hearing if anyone has, since I think that would be a fun thing to do.

We have tons of family in Cocoa Beach, so we go there quite frequently. It's about an hour from Disney. I've never heard of swimming with dolphins, but from the link you posted you're more or less just in the same area as the dolphins not really swimming with them as you would at Discovery Cove. I didn't check out the tour prices, but it looked like it could be a fun thing to do.

We were just on the Banana River is a boat yesterday and there were tons of dolphins swimming all over the place, but on any kind of tour you would not really get to swim "with them". See them yes, interact with them, no.

We did Discovery Cove with my granddaughters over spring break and it was an amazing time. They loved swimming with the dolphins, but the entire day was great for everyone in the family. Expensive, but well worth the money. Great snorkeling area with fish and stingrays, aviary, all the food you want to eat at a breakfast buffet and lunch buffet, plus unlimited snacks and drinks all day (beer and wine too). Everyone loved it and we plan to go again in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter