Coat hangers

WishMom09

DIS Veteran
Crazy question. Do they provide coat hangers in the staterooms? Or should I pack some?

Yes they do. They are the nice wooden ones, some have the clips on them so you can hang pants. If you need more just ask your cabin stewart and he/she will bring more:)

They make great sounds in rough seas until they're on the floor too. ;)
On our last cruise I'm laying awake in bed trying to figure out what that sound is. Now I know to take down the hangers I'm not using. They jingle together in the closet when there's nothing on them.

They make great sounds in rough seas until they're on the floor too. ;)
You'd think they would supply a velcro strip to keep them together!
Just have all of them closed up with the velcro on arrival with a little note. It's the little things!

You'd think they would supply a velcro strip to keep them together!
Just have all of them closed up with the velcro on arrival with a little note. It's the little things!

Truth. The first time we cruised I wound up taking my Remy tie and just wrapping it through them, but the last few times I've just dumped them on the floor until I'm ready to use them, or hung up clothes alternating empty/shirt/empty/jacket/repeat.

I alternated empty hangers with occupied hangers. I was solo and there were a few empties. Worked like a charm. And luckily after the first night it was a pretty smooth sailing.

So based on the hangers making noise in other's rooms, Im going to assume Im in the minority that I hang everything up and Im sure our SR host thought I was nuts when I asked for 15 clip hangers and 25 more coat hangers on our WBPC cruise. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter