Coach-Ebay 48 hour event

I've been receiving invitations to Coach Outlets on-line sales literally every other week this year...a huge departure from past years, when I was lucky to be invited to one a year.

They must have a lot of inventory to unload.

I was able to get right on through the link. The prices are the same as in the outlet store, in fact some store prices were cheaper & if you spend a certain amount in the store you get a percentage off, so actually could be a big difference.

I've been receiving invitations to Coach Outlets on-line sales literally every other week this year...a huge departure from past years, when I was lucky to be invited to one a year.

They must have a lot of inventory to unload.

Same here - I am getting very frequent invites lately. They seem to have a lot of ugly bags this year; perhaps they are not selling well.

I hadn't looked at Coach bags in quite awhile, but I love the star tote-of course it was the first to sell out! I'll have to check the Coach outlet tomorrow!

If it matters to a anyone most of the bags are MFF (made for factory) and not boutique bags.

Maybe some are made for factory. But I go to the Mall scope out the coach store and three months later see the same (or very similar but not noticable to my eye:confused3 if it is made for factory) bag at the Niagara outlet. How can tell if it is a made for factory coach vs. boutique coach?

Factory bags have a bullseye on the Coach Creed inside the bag.
:)

Sometimes they are very faint. I almost didn't see the one inside my new factory bag I purchased.

If it matters to a anyone most of the bags are MFF (made for factory) and not boutique bags.
Yes, they make some bags just for the factory but sometimes they also try to move inventory from the store after the season passes.

Maybe some are made for factory. But I go to the Mall scope out the coach store and three months later see the same (or very similar but not noticable to my eye:confused3 if it is made for factory) bag at the Niagara outlet. How can tell if it is a made for factory coach vs. boutique coach?
I agree, there was a bag I was eyeing at the store and when I finally saved up the lady told me that her manager told her it was at a certain factory store. I ran there and bought it for $175 less than the Coach store.

Factory bags have a bullseye on the Coach Creed inside the bag.
:)

Sometimes they are very faint. I almost didn't see the one inside my new factory bag I purchased.
I'm carrying one now from the outlet, I didn't see a bullseye. Where exactly do you see it? I'd love to check my other bags too.

Edited to add: Ok, I did some google searching and found a bullseyed Coach bag http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/dsc05191fm0.jpg/sr=1 The one I'm currently carrying doesn't have it.

The bullseye is added to boutique bags that are moved to the factory stores. MFF bags have a style number that begins with F. Many boutique styles are remade for factory with different leather, fabric and/or hardware.

The bullseye is added to boutique bags that are moved to the factory stores. MFF bags have a style number that begins with F. Many boutique styles are remade for factory with different leather, fabric and/or hardware.

Correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter