Cm's that care

jim00172

Earning My Ears
When we went to disney with are son with Down's syndrome who is autistic wich really delays him, the cm's really went out of the way for him. As soon as w entered magic kingdom there was a street show going on an a performer came straight to my son and interacted with him it was a great feeling he loved it. Then when we were at holly wood we were walking and a cm pulled us into a secluded area where Daisy and Mickey came out for special meet and greet withe Jeremy and his bro and sisters. That type of treatment is what makes disney what it is, I hope They don't loose it.

THAT is why I go to WDW. THAT is why I plan a WDW cruise instead of a less expensive one. Because they EARN my money

It's fun when you find CMs who are from the same state that you are. When my partner, and I were at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad during our MLK trip to Disney World this year. He got excited when we were talking with the cast member who was taking the fast passes there, and saw that he was from Medford, Oregon which is about four hours from where we live in Oregon.

The cast member got excited when he found out that we were from Oregon too, and we got to talking about everything from the two university football teams, to the rainy cold weather that we are experiencing right at the moment. I can't think of his name. But, he was from Medford.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter