C'MON PEOPLE.....I KNOw MORE HAVE GONE

R

RoonGoon

C'mon all I have seen is one minimal trip report. I know a lot more of you have gone to HHN....... GIVE ME SOME TRIP REPORTS!!!!! I am goin Thursday and wanna know what to expect! Thanks!

After being up about 26 straight hours I tried to do IOA (friday 10/12). It was my first time. Immediatly went on huld and waited about 1 minute to get on. I had never been on a coaster like that, It was cool but I got off of it feeling a little woozy. Next I did spiderman and waited about 15-20 minutes and it was great but I almost got sick so that ended my day of rides. Walked around the park, most rides were 10-30 posted wait times (hulk also said 10 minutes) this was friday afternoon. I think If I go back I will load up on dramamine (see if it helps any) and not go after a redeye flight.

Just got back from HHN, Sat. 13th.

This was my second year at Universal, and also my second HHN. I had a GREAT time! Last year, we only had time to go on MIB and Twister, and 2 haunted houses. THIS year, we walked right up to Hannah Barbarra (sp??) and Twister--literally. We waited approximately 15 minutes for Back to The Future... (was my favorite!!)... well worth the wait, IMHO--coming from a first-timer. ;)
For MIB, we did the single rider and walked right up to the ride, skipping what was a 10 minute wait for the people who I actually rode with on the ride. (103,000 points, which I was very proud of!).
We walked right up and got a great seat for the BeetleJuice show. Was incredibly loud, but I thought the show was pretty cute.
Forgive me for not quite knowing the names of the different areas, but The Unknown and the other area you walk through with the fog and scareactors were very cool and scared the bejezzus out of me. The parade seemed kind of short, but I don't know how long it's really supposed to be. Either way, they seemed to throw a lot more out this year than last. :)
We stayed at the Radisson across the street from Universal and it was pretty empty. I hardly passed anybody in the halls, elevator, or lobby, and the parking lot was nowhere near full the entire stay.
The only bad experience of the whole trip was Friday's--which I normally love. The service was horrible, but I'll save that for a Friday's message board. ;)

To make a long story short, I rode everything in the park that was open--except for ET. That leaves Kongfrontation, Earthquake, and Jaws... I guess I'll have to go on a normal day sometime and experience them.... :) We rode 3 rides in the first half hour, and the rest of the night went the same way. There was a huge crowd as we tried to get in the park, but I kept wondering where they all went everytime we went to go on a ride!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter