CM Ticket Question-add days?

lucky10

Earning My Ears
First time posting, have been learning a ton from these boards. I haven't been able to find an answer to this question.

We have a friend who works for Disney and can give us three one-day tickets. These are not the ones where he has to be there to let us in, but the ones you can give to friends, etc. There are three of us going for 4 days. Can we use these tickets and add days to each of them to make three separate 4-day tickets? I was thinking this would save money as multi-day tickets get cheaper the more days we add. Or do we have to use them one person for three days and then buy another one day ticket for that person, plus two more 4-day tickets?

Hope this makes sense, I'm trying to explain it well.

Thanks for your help,

Lucky10
DL: 1970's & 2010 (with DKid 1 & 2)
Disney Dream: 4 nights Bahamas 2013 (with DKid 2)
DWD/US: Planning a Trip for Dec 2015, may add 3 day Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise (with DKid 1 & 2)

I don't think you can add onto comp tickets.

Correct.
That's because with "complimentary" (free) tickets there is zero "dollar amount" from which to upgrade.

So, if you wanted to add a day to a comp ticket, it would cost the full price of buying a new one-day ticket.

Or do we have to use them one person for three days and then buy another one day ticket for that person, plus two more 4-day tickets?
That is your lowest-priced option. Much better than 3 3-day tickets. Your CM friend may be able to get discounted 4-day tickets for you.

Last edited:

Everyone is correct. I would suggest having your friend get you the tickets you purchase - 10% discounted.

It's wonderful having friends/family who work for Disney!

Thanks for the information, it's really helpful.

He said he may get more before we go (December) and if not we'll love the savings we do get! I am really enjoying planning, I read somewhere that anticipating a vacation can improve your mood as much as going on a vacation.....I can believe it! Take care,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter