CM missing from Wonder 03/22/11??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is most unfortunate. I saw this in the News last week.

My heart and prayers go out to her family.

By asking the person she spoke to.

That's probably a whole lot easier said than done. I can only imagine how difficult it could be to get Cellular at Sea and her Cell phone carrier to release information on who that call was either made to, or who it came from.
Of course, I'm not sure what help the content of the phone call to someone off the ship would be in investigating something that happened on the ship.

There are a lot of news articles out there and you can take each one with a grain of salt. The last article I saw said her parents spoke to the girl that Rebecca called.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-worker-Rebecca-Coriam.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

And the latest says they dont have any knowledge of the conversation. Its very hard to say what they do or do not know at this point, but it is still very sad that there hasnt been any real news of her whereabouts.

That's probably a whole lot easier said than done. I can only imagine how difficult it could be to get Cellular at Sea and her Cell phone carrier to release information on who that call was either made to, or who it came from.
Of course, I'm not sure what help the content of the phone call to someone off the ship would be in investigating something that happened on the ship.

It's being reported, the family has spoken to the girl, that Rebecca called.

I'm pretty sure I read that that the call was made to another friend on the ship and the parents have spoken to her as well. The person that Bex called also stated that she was upset at the time of the call but was better after talking to her. I would be crushed and no one can possibly imagine what this family is going through, having 3 daughters of my own and there is nothing worse than loosing or missing a child. I wish there were answers.. not for all of us that are wondering even though we are, but for the family so they can have closure.

<snipped from article dated 7april>

When they first found out Bex was missing it wasn't from the police but from the ship. "They said she had gone missing – they believed she had gone overboard and was presumed dead."

He said her parents have seen CCTV footage of what is believed to be the 24-year-old’s last phone call, but they are still totally unaware of what was said.

The Bahamas Police Force, who are only conducting the investigation because the ship flies their flag, have not informed the family if the youth worker returned to her cabin, which she shared with another youth worker, before she went missing.

more at link ===> http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/c...heir-daughter-s-disappearance-59067-28476939/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter