Club Villain Watch Thread-2017

Called Disney reservations to inquire about several things, including Club Villain. Here's what I got: Club Villain has neither been confirmed, nor ruled out for 2017. The cast member also told me that it had been removed from the reservations listing, which is unusual if they're planning on bringing back an event.

I was given a feedback email (guest.services@disneyworld.com), and was encouraged to write WDW regarding my interest in Club Villain.

When I asked Disney Parks twitter about it starting back up in September, the WDW today replied:

"Such a spook-tacular soiree, Bex! Keep and eye on the Disney Parks Blog for announcements."

And then when I said it would make people happy they said the would keep their fingers crossed.

So not only did they speak to you like you are an adult, they also provided useful information. :sad2:

I have been waiting and waiting for them to make an announcement either way, even though I know they won't announce anything if they aren't planning on having it. Reservations for CV were available 90 days out. As of today that would put us at September 21st. With MNSSHP starting at the end of August now that puts it well into the party period, so I am starting to doubt very much that they are going to have it. Really interesting considering it was a wildly popular event that received overwhelmingly positive reviews, and now with a growing demand...

I have been waiting and waiting for them to make an announcement either way, even though I know they won't announce anything if they aren't planning on having it. Reservations for CV were available 90 days out. As of today that would put us at September 21st. With MNSSHP starting at the end of August now that puts it well into the party period, so I am starting to doubt very much that they are going to have it. Really interesting considering it was a wildly popular event that received overwhelmingly positive reviews, and now with a growing demand...
Actually, last year fall dates were announced in July, so well into the 90 day window. Don't give up hope yet....

ETA: Lots of wildly popular events with high demand sadly go away, to make room for bigger and better things (I'm looking at you, Star Wars Weekends.....) - hopefully that's the case here if it doesn't return.

They still haven't announced everything for Food & Wine. That stuff is now just trickling in!
And Disney has not updated the calendars!

Last edited:
We will be at WDW mid Nov '17 and having been to CV in April 2016, we are hoping for CV again. Best show by far.

Dear G

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World®Resort. We are excited to hear you will be celebrating your birthday with us this year!

At this time, the dates and times for the event of your inquiry have yet to be established. Please check back closer to your arrival for updated information. General information about special events that are currently available at the Walt Disney World® Resort may be obtained from our website: Special Events.

Wishing you a Magical day!

Sincerely,

eCommerce Sales and Service Team

Dear G

Reply I got when I emailed two executives sent email to another department....hope it's promising

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World®Resort. We are excited to hear you will be celebrating your birthday with us this year!

At this time, the dates and times for the event of your inquiry have yet to be established. Please check back closer to your arrival for updated information. General information about special events that are currently available at the Walt Disney World® Resort may be obtained from our website: Special Events.

Wishing you a Magical day!

Sincerely,

eCommerce Sales and Service Team

We are going for Halloween to Disney and I am leaving a night open with no plans in hopes of this event become available.

Same here. We're going to MNSSHP twice but I'm leaving that Saturday night open -- fingers crossed.

Sadly as it's past mid July I'm going to assume that it won't be available the last week of August when I'm there :(

I have been told that it is not currently being cast and no one who would be working on CV have been told that it's being held. So no signs to indicate that it will be returning at all as both of those things would have to happen before it can return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter