• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club run disney

Seriously! I got hung up by the dang jacket size question! Then no sizes were loading. Had to refresh and enter everything again!
Me too! I forgot the size field, and apparently didn’t choose my state from the drop down menu. I didn’t bother reading and just checked all the little boxes 😂😂

I got Gold, which is what I wanted. Going to attempt a perfect season next year, so hopefully it will be worth it.
Amazing - good luck! If you get locked out of any race (due to only 1 guaranteed bib) the rise and run podcast FB page has a link to a spreadsheet with info on all runD charities offering bibs and tracks which are still open for specific races, etc. A good back up plan if you need a bib!

I wonder they might be blue and gold like the photo on the main Club runDisney page.
Blissfully hoping that is a dated photo and it's too early for them to actually have the 2023-24 merch available for photo shoots yet. 😂

Blissfully hoping that is a dated photo and it's too early for them to actually have the 2023-24 merch available for photo shoots yet. 😂
Wouldn't it be nice if they did something special this year?!

Amazing - good luck! If you get locked out of any race (due to only 1 guaranteed bib) the rise and run podcast FB page has a link to a spreadsheet with info on all runD charities offering bibs and tracks which are still open for specific races, etc. A good back up plan if you need a bib!
Thanks! I'm a avid Rise and Run listener, so I thought about just doing the charity route as well, but I'll still keep it as my back up plan. Maybe spending the money on the club membership will be the extra motivation I need. :tilt: I was going to attempt it this year, but my Dad is very ill, and I'm going to be a grandmother in October, so there is just a lot going on in my world this year. Not saying that 2024-2025 will be any smoother, but we will see. My DH doesn't know that I bought "the club" so it will be a surprise to him when he sees the credit card bill! 🤣 I honestly figured I wouldn't get a spot, so I didn't warn him in advance. Oh well, I have a birthday very soon, so I can just say I gifted it to myself!

I just really wish it wasn't so expensive. I would love the guaranteed registration benefit and upgraded corral placement and the merch thing would be nice, but geez, it's SO expensive! Ah well, maybe I'll win the lottery next year and use my earnings to get a membership!

Glad that they at least had some gold memberships available today, the idea of them only having silver seemed a bit gross.

Bummed that I didn’t get gold. Had to settle for silver with the hope I’ll be able to upgrade next year. I’m out of town and my husband had issues. It sold out when he went to pay. I was able to try too and could get through the checkout nonsense quickly enough.

Happy Mother’s Day to me. I said this was the stupidest program ever and it’s like burning a pile of cash in my backyard. My time has become very limited and I wanted first crack at the DL merch.
I see CRD like Genie+. Instead of offering a service or benefit, Disney lets you pay them extra money on top of what you’ve already spent to avoid the nonsense they’ve created. It’s genius in a way. Instead of fixing the problem, they get people to spend money to avoid the problem.

Hey fellow CrD folks! Princess Registration emails are arriving! Reminder: 2 emails for Platinum and 1 email for Gold
Ah, thanks - I cam here to ask how I register for Princess with club runD. So I wait for an e-mail link? (I'm gold, planning to register for the challenge)

Ah, thanks - I cam here to ask how I register for Princess with club runD. So I wait for an e-mail link? (I'm gold, planning to register for the challenge)
Correct. You will get an email. Be sure that you are a 2022-2023 club member though. If you signed up this year for 2023-2024 your early registration benefits are for NEXT season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter