Club run disney

Do you know when do they open fpr new memberships? Do they usually sells out the same day?
Thanks!

Do you know when do they open fpr new memberships? Do they usually sells out the same day?
Thanks!

People were told at the Spring Surprise Expo that new memberships will be available on May 3rd. No idea how quickly it will sell out, as they've only opened to the public for memberships one time. That was pre-Covid and before anyone knew exactly what the club would be, since it was brand new. They also don't say how many memberships are available, so they could declare it "sold out" at any time they want to.

People were told at the Spring Surprise Expo that new memberships will be available on May 3rd. No idea how quickly it will sell out, as they've only opened to the public for memberships one time. That was pre-Covid and before anyone knew exactly what the club would be, since it was brand new. They also don't say how many memberships are available, so they could declare it "sold out" at any time they want to.
It feels like lots of people are anxiously awaiting them to open back up too. Demand may be high or it might just be the bubble that I'm in.

I can’t decide if I want to invest in this or not. I am a very anxious person and the relief of knowing I’ll be in an earlier corral plus less expo stress might be worth it… I will waste so much unnecessary time obsessing and worrying about these things. I wish it was opening before MW registration though.

what is tier1 pricing? I can't figure that out.

Also if my wife our I gets platinum, can we share? It seems like you can have one other person share the membership with you. Would you both get the better corral?

what is tier1 pricing? I can't figure that out.

Also if my wife our I gets platinum, can we share? It seems like you can have one other person share the membership with you. Would you both get the better corral?
Race costs go up over time if they don't sell out. So if you were to register late and the price was higher, you would still pay the initial cost.

Where are you seeing this? I think membership is per person.
I think the wording from the platinum benefits: “A guaranteed opportunity to purchase two race registrations in each race weekend through early registration” is the confusion here. I can’t imagine that rD would leave a loophole that would allow 2 people to benefit from 1 Club rD membership, so I would think that the 2nd race registration can’t be for another person.

I think the wording from the platinum benefits: “A guaranteed opportunity to purchase two race registrations in each race weekend through early registration” is the confusion here. I can’t imagine that rD would leave a loophole that would allow 2 people to benefit from 1 Club rD membership, so I would think that the 2nd race registration can’t be for another person.
I would agree. I'm sure that's for one person. I always assumed that was so you could register for the challenge and the 5k on non-marathon weekends.

I am just confused with this new opening for Club Run Disney. It runs from October 2022- September 2023. Not sure how that is worth the money since you can't reap the benefits for Wine and Dine or Marathon weekend at this point. What am I missing about how the dates run for membership...

I am just confused with this new opening for Club Run Disney. It runs from October 2022- September 2023. Not sure how that is worth the money since you can't reap the benefits for Wine and Dine or Marathon weekend at this point. What am I missing about how the dates run for membership...
You would get the in person benefits, like early access to the merch room, for W&D and MW this season, and the early registration window for those races for the next season.

so... If I sign up on May/22 for the Platinum level and it is valid from Oct to Oct...
I don't get an early registration window for Princess Weekend/23 neither Spring /23, correct?
but if I get the space (public registration) on those events, then I will get the upgraded corral placement, correct?

and then early registration for 2024 events.. right?

isn't that weird?

so... If I sign up on May/22 for the Platinum level and it is valid from Oct to Oct...
I don't get an early registration window for Princess Weekend/23 neither Spring /23, correct?
but if I get the space (public registration) on those events, then I will get the upgraded corral placement, correct?

isn't that weird?
I think you’re correct, but it’s hard to say for sure, because I think the program was really new before the pandemic made a mess out of the usual rD race seasons. Maybe someone who was an early member can say for sure how it worked when they first signed up?

isn't that weird?
I think that’s right, and yes it’s weird, until you realize their goal: they want you to re-up every year so you can get the benefits of both sign-up and corral placement in the same race weekend. If I have this right, there’s no way to get that for any race weekend if you just sign up for one year. Think of it this way: the people who are in the club now and used their early sign-up benefits will have to re-up in order to get the early expo hours and corral placement for those races.

isn't that weird?
Yes, I think you’re right— and it stresses me out bc I was thinking if I’m going to do multiple race weekends then CrD will be worth it, but after MW registration I am nervous I won’t get into Princess.

I’m concerned about it too hahaha… public registration seems crazy and I was also looking to have some corral upgraded so that i can take time in the photos etc without worrying much for the balloon ladies LoL

Guys, thinking of purchasing the GOLD membership for Expo access and sign up for 2024. I will firstly have to send the package to an American address as they dont offer to international travellers, will I be ok to pay with my UK bank card? Also the expo early entry will that be on the Wednesday for marathon weekend 2023, would I get access a few hours early before the eBayers. I see the membership if Oct-oct, but when would I receive the jacket etc? Sorry for all the questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter