Club Level Rates For July

NTDIANE

Mouseketeer
HI,

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE CLUB LEVEL RATES ARE OR WHERE
FOR JULY WITH ENTER. RATE OR FAN CLUB CARD.

WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST YOU GOT IT FOR.

THANKS
DIANE

Hi. I'm waiting to find out the same thing for RPR! I thought I read on these boards that the entertainment rate could NOT be used for Club level and that Fan Club could be used. However, I looked at the list of rates people got this past summer and June29-Jul 5 RPR Club $110 enter. rate, and Aug. 18-22 RPR Club $209 fan club were listed. But I emailed Loew's last week and was told that in order to get the Loew's member perks such as room upgrade, $35 suite upgrade (exec. suite only-3 people max.) you have to book at rack rates. What week in July are you planning to go? We're tentatively set for the week of July 17-24...and club level is top priority, so hopefully something can be used to take some off that $319 rate!

Im also going in july for our 5th on the fourth trip. Im waiting for the discount rates to come out and what ever they give us on the rate will be great.
tiggerguy2000

Has anyone called lately to see if discounts are out yet. I haven't checked in about a week.

So far the club rate at RPR is at 344$/night. I checked for July 2004 and August 2004. It's funny, cuz last month when I was checking on Loews website it was at 330$/night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter