Club Level at Portifino Bay & Royal Pacific

kaylayo

Earning My Ears
We are looking at booking in June of this year and are looking at club level at either Portifino Bay or Royal Pacific. When inquiring about pricing the gentlemen mentioned there is a continental breakfast and "packaged" snacks, and drinks in the evenings. Can anyone give us any more information/details on what that really means and includes. What all is included in the breakfast? Is it hot foods? What kind of "packaged" snacks? Are we talking nicer snacks or it is going to be something like a bag of cheezits? What do they offer for beer and wine in the evenings? Is there Moscato (my personal preference)? Can you give us any other details? Dont mean to come off high maintenance, but if we are going to spend the extra money I want to know what we would be getting. When we went years ago (and pre-Covid) it was really nice and worth the cost, just wondering how Covid has affected that. Thanks!!

There are some recent trip reports that include info on food offerings and set up during the pandemic.

From what I have read, it’s different from what I am used to when staying club

Don't think it was ever hot breakfast foods...but recent reports are everything is pre packaged (like mini box of cereal and milk, wrapped bagel, etc), things that can be handed to you by staff. Snacks have always been bags of chips/pretzels. Evening mini meals have been pre packaged also recently, think sandwich with fruit and cheese, chips/salsa, Bao bun sandwiches, burritos, etc. Beer and wine still included it seems. Look up other Facebook groups, etc to see what they have been offering.

Pre covid..1-2 hot items..an egg dish, maybe oatmeal, plus one breakfast meat and a potato offering. Fruit, yoghurt, bagels, English muffins, toast.

snacks are the same single serve baggies you get in bulk at Sam’s club or Costco.

1-2 reds, 1-2 whites, a blush. Limited selection of hard liquor for a cost. Beer is available, but again 1-2 only. Moscato is unlikely.

post Plague..continental at best... No more self serve anything. Everything is wrapped up individually.

What are the hours for breakfast? I seem to remember that we passed because it didnt start until we were already planning to be at the park/gate.

We are looking at booking in June of this year and are looking at club level at either Portifino Bay or Royal Pacific. When inquiring about pricing the gentlemen mentioned there is a continental breakfast and "packaged" snacks, and drinks in the evenings. Can anyone give us any more information/details on what that really means and includes. What all is included in the breakfast? Is it hot foods? What kind of "packaged" snacks? Are we talking nicer snacks or it is going to be something like a bag of cheezits? What do they offer for beer and wine in the evenings? Is there Moscato (my personal preference)? Can you give us any other details? Dont mean to come off high maintenance, but if we are going to spend the extra money I want to know what we would be getting. When we went years ago (and pre-Covid) it was really nice and worth the cost, just wondering how Covid has affected that. Thanks!!

I`ve linked the RPR thread below.

The first post has a picture of the snacks and alcohol.

The snacks were massively improved with the previous Club Manager when she took over pre facelift of the lounge. She wanted everything prepacked and something for most allergy sufferers. There used to be open large bowls of potato chips and trail mix type of things, snacks are so much better.

As far as I know the alcohol on offer is still the same. Never has been a Moscato on offer.

You aren`t coming across as high maintenance at all. It`s only right you want to know what`s on offer now. I`ve read and heard mixed reviews since they changed to Covid restrictions.....some good, some not so good.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/royal-pacific-resort-info-faq-and-more.3484896/

Given that the parks close so early (IMO anything before 10pm is early!! especially given the price), the dinner/drinks times should be later. 8-10 at least. otherwise you have to give up so much park time to go back to hotel, eat/enjoy/ return to parks. by then they are closed or close to it.

now I remember that was issue for us. we were never going to be at the hotel during the times we could take advantage of everything. If we were hang out at the hotel people, I would totally do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter