Club level at poly or Yacht Club?

RajunCajun

DVC member from DFW
I have one night at club level to spend at any resort. I'm between Yacht Club and Poly.

I am going to use it on the 30th of this month. I want to choose yacht club because I'll be there for the final illuminations show and I love the proximity. On the other hand, I feel I'd get more bang for my buck by going with poly and I've always wanted to stay there.

Someone please help because this is so much harder than I thought it'd be.

Thanks!

I would go for Yacht Club for the reason you stated. Plus it doesnt sound as if you'll be at the resort (unless you'll be spending the daylight hours there) so why do the extra travel time to/from a club or any club for that matter if you wont be there to enjoy the amenities?

Unfortunately one day (especially one day where it sounds like you might not be around much that evening) isn’t enough time to get much out of either.

Since you’ll be at Epcot that evening, you’ll miss a ton of the Poly CL advantages - MK fireworks viewing, etc.

When will you be heading to Epcot?

Poly CL is more of an experience (great views, awesome theme). YC CL is more just a resort lounge (no views). I love both but they are quite different experiences.

I’d probably go with YC given the walkability to Epcot. With short trips, I look for places to save time and transportation or walkability is a big piece of that.

Sort of surprised a YC CL room is available 9/30.

Good luck deciding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter