Club Level At Hrh

ellieb

STVS video has made me feel like a movie star
Can someone please tell me what are the offerings for Club level guest at the HRH. I am really considering it and would like the following info....
What type of view do you get??
Are you able to see any fireworks??
What type of food offerings do they give you throughout the day?
Are the rooms different from that of a standard?
Does HRH have balconies?
Other than discounted cabanas is there anything else that is discounted or free??
Is the valet parking free with Club Level?
Anything else special?

Any help with these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Disney Freak-
I have done a search and only came up with a post by you saying that you have stayed at the HRH concierge before and that is where all the rock stars stay.

I guess I will just have to hope that someone else reads my thread that has been there and is willing to help with my questions since you dont seem to be willing.

Hi Ellie B,

We will be staying at the HRH next weekend, the 9th to the 12th. I will give you the info when I get back.

As far as I can tell, most rooms are standard, they do have some deluxe. No balconies.

I dont think parking is free, we usually have a limo pick us up, but we are doing the car rental thing this trip.

This will be our 1st "club" experience. This is going to be a surprise for my daughter, she has always been so jealous of the "chosen" who get to stick there room keys in the elevator, LOL.

Patty

Thank you soooo much Patty, I truely appriciate it. I hope you and your family has a wonderful time:wave: and I cant wait to read all about it when you get back:Pinkbounc :bounce:

ellieb - I too have been trying to get info on HRH Club. We stayed at HRH in July in a deluxe room last July and loved it. I booked July 3-6, 2005 HRH Club (it was only $27 per night more with AAA discount) but I can't seem to get information on how many deluxe rooms are available club level or the offerings. Thanks for asking the question and I hope we get some answsers!

staying club 11/12-11/14

surpprise trip for dylans bday

turns 6 on 11/13 and wanted to goto chuckie cheese

will post review with pics on return

dylansdad- Thank you so much. I will look forward to reading your trip report.

Also Patty if you and dylansdad could pleae ask your children what they though of Club Level that would be great!! I have a 13 year old daughter that is wanting to know as well.

ellieb---I'm staying club level 11/11 to 11/15...I have 3 children...ages...14, 12 & 10. I'll be sure to let you know what they think of club level.

Gail

Thank you so much Gail. My daughter and I will be looking forward to reading all about it. Now I am sooo excited that many of you will be posting your trip review so I can get a better idea what to expect.

Thank you to all!!!

Hi. I haven't been to US/IOA yet, but can give some advice to those of you trying to do searches.

At the bottom of the first page you change the length of time to begin your search. I believe the default is set on 30 days. That you probably why you cannot find much info. You can change it to the very beginning if you like. There is a lot on HRH Club Level. Just change the days.

Hope this helps.

Becky

I just returned from the kid's suite on club level and I will try to answer some questions. GO....

I just booked HRH club level for next August (got AAA rate, which is currently the best available for that period). Did it over the phone, starting out with central Universal reservations but ended up talking directly to the hotel.

Why? Well, I wanted to find out if I could specifically book or request in advance a deluxe club room. Central Universal reservations didn't know, so they directed me to call the hotel.

Hotel staff told me that other than the suites, EVERY room on the club floor (7th) is a standard, and that the only way to get club benefits in a deluxe is to book a deluxe (which will NOT be on floor 7) and purchase the club benefit seperately (ergo, you can go up to 7 to enjoy the club, but when you're done, back down to your room on a lower floor).

This appeared to conflict with some of what thought I've read here (recalled some posts were people stated there were a "small number" of deluxe rooms on the club floor), but when I searched yesterday for those, couldn't find them.

Anyone know if what I was told is correct?

Other Loews resorts will let you purchase club and stay in a room on a different floor. The Hard Rock has a rule against this due to the size of the lounge and the number of rooms on the floor.

FeeFee,

What are the food offerings?

Do they serve beer and wine?

I was told that the Kids Suites for my time frame werent available, but that there is an available deluxe and they would note a requet for it on my reservations. (hopefully we get a deluxe).

I remember reading somewhere that the kids can pick out DVD's to watch, is that true?

Thanks in advance,
Patty

I'm confused too now. When I booked our room (July 2005) for club level they told me there were some deluxe rooms but they are available on a first come fist serve basis. This was the HRH that told me that, no the central reservations or Loew's site. DOes anybody know for sure?

I think (not sure) that you can request a deluxe room and they will note it on your ressie. I dont think there is any guarentee, though.

Patty

Breakfast was enough to make a meal, but the "happy hour" was just enough to tide us over until dinner (meatballs, antipasta, etc.). The beer and wine were plentiful and replaced when empty. They offered to pour the wine and were helpful at times. The little cokes were old tasting in the cans and the ice bucket was always empty. On a high note the Coffee was good and out all day! We loved the "Hard Rock" bottle water and took one for each of us on the way out each time to take into the parks. The kid's suite was great. It is right by the elevators and the lounge. We would stay there again. The kid's suite did show some wear. The 6th floor kid's suite was in much better shape and had better water pressure. The housekeeping staff was wonderful, but a little hard to communicate with at times. Any more questions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter