Club Level and evening food.

samoyed

Mouseketeer
What time to they bring out the evening food in the club level. I looking at the HRH, but I assume they all do it around the same time. How early does breakfast start too?

Thanks.

The evening offerings are from 5-7 PM. I don't remember the times for breakfast but my guess is 8-10am.

That sounds right, but when you say food, do you mean like meals? From my understanding, it is more finger foods/snacks and one hot hordeurve. Just wanted to make sure you knew that.

Originally posted by RyGuy
The evening offerings are from 5-7 PM. I don't remember the times for breakfast but my guess is 8-10am.

Breakfast was 7-10:30 when I was there, may have even iopened at 6:30 for coffee.

I was assuming it was like the concierge at Disney. For me the finger foods would be fine, get a fast food for my daughter and dinner will be done. We will be going on the disney Cruise the next day, so a light snack will be fine for dinner. Plenty of food for the next few days on the cruise.

Thanks so much for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter