• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Level AKV

lesliewitt

Mouseketeer
Just wondered if anyone can tell me what is included with Club Level AKV-same as Club Level anywhere else?

I'm sure there won't be turn-down service... ;)

MG

Not so fast. I heard that AKV is looking at adding turn-down service.

The program has had mixed results. They got the monkeys to pull down the sheets, but they keep eating the pillow chocolate. :lmao:

My understanding is it will be the same concierge level amenities as AKL (which parallel the other deluxe resorts).

Turn-down service is supposed to be one of them. Here is the list off the AKL site:

- Make-up mirrors in each room.
- Comfy robes available in your room
- Turndown service
- Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations and vacation planning
- Access to the exclusive Kilimanjaro Club featuring Continental breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception
- Ability to participate in the Sunrise Safari Breakfast Adventure — an exclusive early-morning tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee
- Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion — an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris® at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park — offered only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional fee

My understanding is it will be the same concierge level amenities as AKL (which parallel the other deluxe resorts).

Turn-down service is supposed to be one of them.
Okay, maybe I'm dense, but... How are they going to offer turn-down service if there is no daily housekeeping? Are they going to make the beds and spruce up every day?? :confused3

MG

Okay, maybe I'm dense, but... How are they going to offer turn-down service if there is no daily housekeeping? Are they going to make the beds and spruce up every day?? :confused3

MG

Nope, WE have to make our beds, and if they pass inspection, we get chocolate! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter