Club Host from Tuscaloosa, AL?

My Mom and Aunt are trying to remember the name of a club host from a previous cruise... The cruise was a Southern Caribbean Cruise on the Wonder leaving from San Juan on Jan 20, 2019. He is from Tuscaloosa, AL. Anyone know his name?

Nooo! I took a ship’s tour with him on that cruise. I can picture him. Tall guy. Kept lamenting Tide loss to Clemson. But I can’t think of his name. It will bug me all day. Maybe it will pop into my head at some point.

Nooo! I took a ship’s tour with him on that cruise. I can picture him. Tall guy. Kept lamenting Tide loss to Clemson. But I can’t think of his name. It will bug me all day. Maybe it will pop into my head at some point.

Was it Rod Minger? He seemed to talk about college football a lot when we had him. ;) Although I just looked up my photos and he doesn't seem to be overly tall.

My Mom and Aunt are trying to remember the name of a club host from a previous cruise... The cruise was a Southern Caribbean Cruise on the Wonder leaving from San Juan on Jan 20, 2019. He is from Tuscaloosa, AL. Anyone know his name?

Are you sure it was the Club Host, and not one of the other members of Cruise Staff?

My initial thought was Connor, but I don't believe he has yet been stepped up to Club Host.

It was Connor. We were on the cruise after that, and enjoyed wearing our Clemson gear near him.

I was on the Fantasy in 2017 when Clemson beat Alabama. The days before the game, saw tons of people wearing Alabama stuff. The day after the game didn't see anyone wearing it, lol! I'm not a Clemson fan, but don't like Alabama. Good luck vs LSU!

That 100% sounds like Connor, one of our favorite DCL Cast Members! He had just started with DCL when we sailed on the Wonder in December 2017.

They said it could be Connor.

And no, he may not be a “club host”. They said they saw him most when they were doing the character drawings. I wasn’t sure what else to call him.

And no, he may not be a “club host”. They said they saw him most when they were doing the character drawings. I wasn’t sure what else to call him.

All good, in the future the correct term would be "cruise staff". They are the group of crew that do the character drawings, trivia, bingo, deck parties, etc., and much of the time wear striped blue and red shirts and white shorts. The club host is a particular member of the cruise staff team that, as the name implies, hosts the entertainment in the adult venues at night.

Connor is going to the Fantasy in January. He is on vacation right now.
Oh no, we'll be on the Fantasy in February. Hope he doesn't remember us. 😉😇
I was on the Fantasy in 2017 when Clemson beat Alabama. The days before the game, saw tons of people wearing Alabama stuff. The day after the game didn't see anyone wearing it, lol! I'm not a Clemson fan, but don't like Alabama. Good luck vs LSU!
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter