Club 33 Today!

thesupersmartguy

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, just wanted to share that in 3 hours I will have the privilege of dining at Club 33. I will update after the meal!

Wow!! What a great day you are about to have!!! :D

First ever Disney trip Sept 19-28 2013 <3

Enjoy. Take an umbrella. As hard as it is raining in Phx, its got to be pouring in LA. Take pics... post them. I realized I didn't take nearly enough pics of the inside of 33 when I was so blessed to have dinner there.

Yes, please update us after and tell us all about it. Pics would be awesome!

So I went and had lunch. Took around 3 hours to complete. The meal, atmosphere and service was outstanding! It's $100 a person walking in the door. The club requires a minimum of $80 per person. They have a salad, seafood, soup and dessert buffet that is self serve, then the waiter brings your main course. Worth every penny!

Great news... now... for some pics.. Love me some 33. I hope I'm fortunate enough to go again.

I'm glad to hear you had a good time! We went in December (and will be going again next week), and enjoyed every minute of the visit. Did you get any Club 33 merchandise?

So I went and had lunch. Took around 3 hours to complete. The meal, atmosphere and service was outstanding! It's $100 a person walking in the door. The club requires a minimum of $80 per person. They have a salad, seafood, soup and dessert buffet that is self serve, then the waiter brings your main course. Worth every penny!
Soooo, what did you have??

Seafood
1014234_10202030037176053_130050170_n.jpg

The Chauteau
1005335_10202030036976048_1751393299_n.jpg

Burger
1175757_10202030037576063_494128088_n.jpg

The lamb
1184908_10202030053136452_1983092504_n.jpg

Or the Pasta 3x3!! (OK, can't find a pic!)

Enquiring minds want to know!!

Yes, I loved the crab stuffed lobster!! It's not on the menu currently. And they change up how the Chateau is served every couple months. I loved the potato served with the version you had.

Also, if you like salmon, I've been told the salmon is the best ever by numerous people.

And we can't forget the Truffled Mac and cheese!!!

Can you ask for a baked potato or mashed potatoes?
No, there are no baked potatoes. You can ask for substitutions, such as the mash roasted sweet potatoes from the boneless short ribs with the chateau.... Or the mac and cheese... (The chateau I posted was with a mashed potato/parsnip that was fantastic...) But realistically, the dishes are usually best when left with the original dishes. The chef has done an excellent job combining flavors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter