Club 33 - Dinner/Kids Menu 2022?

newtomickey

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are so fortunate enough to have dinner reservations at Club 33 next month! I was wondering if anyone has a recent dinner menu to share and specifically a kid's menu? My super-picky eater little one is joining us, so I need to make sure they'll be something for him to eat.

All of the other menus I can find online seem to be outdated.

Any other recent tips and advice about 33 are welcome! Thanks!

The starter is usually grilled cheese and soup, which is my daughter’s absolute favorite. Then she normally gets the pasta which is marinara sauce and it comes with sides of fruits and veggies if I remember right. I think there is another entree choice, but she always gets the same.

It looks like the OP likely already had their dinner.

Giving a dinner menu would be useless if actually planning what to eat as it changes so frequently. For the kids menu, starter is the grilled cheese and tomato soup. Entree is pasta with either butter, cheese, or marinara. Dessert is ice cream.

Here is a menu from a week or so. But I don't expect it to be the same in a week or two (if that long.)
1667142768061.png

Can you swap courses? Like if nothing from the second course tickles my fancy can I double up on an entree or dessert?

Can you swap courses? Like if nothing from the second course tickles my fancy can I double up on an entree or dessert?

You can't double up on the entree, but you often can on dessert. Just have to ask.

I've personally done (in this course order):
Dessert
Dessert
Entree
Dessert

Worked out great for me since I got to try all three of the non cheese desserts that day doing this.

You can't double up on the entree, but you often can on dessert. Just have to ask.

I've personally done (in this course order):
Dessert
Dessert
Entree
Dessert

Worked out great for me since I got to try all three of the non cheese desserts that day doing this.
Yes! I like to order the cheese board, which is listed as a dessert, for my appetizer, and another dessert for my dessert. As Kender said, you can order multiples from any course except the main course provided you end up with the number of courses you're paying for (4 or 5).

I generally order the cheese plate as one of the first 2. No doubling on entree, but you can order any 2 from the 1st, 2nd, and dessert courses for your first 2 courses.

Are the off-menu fries still available? Hoping to do those for Vic on Sunday for lunch as she can pack away the food and I've heard they are amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter