Clothing to Pack for Feb?

carolb3

Can't wait to surprise my son in February '23
Hi -

Does anyone have a packing list for clothing? We are going for 6 days mid-February.

Thanks!

We've gone several times during Feb. We usually seem to wear shorts and sweatshirts, with a couple days of short sleeved shirts. I see you're from Rochester, so if you're like us (NW Indiana--lake effect snow:D) anything over 60 degrees is shorts weather!

For the kids, they might wear long pants in the morning and change into shorts as the day progresses. The key to everything is layers. We haven't experienced very cold weather while we've been at WDW in Feb. I've been checking the weather, and the trend seems to be lows in the 50's, high in the lower to mid 70's. Enjoy your trip--8 more days until we're there!:bounce: :bounce:

Yes, we get lots of lake effect snow! We are looking forward to warmer weather, especially after the the bitter cold the last few weeks. 70+ degrees is going to feel great! Thanks!

We too are from NY, and I agree after spending this much time in the cold even 60 feels great. Just the other day, it finally reached 39 and I it felt wonderful! I think layers are the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter