Closing Time!

No, you’ll get a new “membership” that will show up on your existing login. However you won’t be able to use the points together for one booking (although you can do a split stay with the same room type and call to have the reservations linked so you won’t have to move rooms).
thanks! that is a relief - I've been low-key stressing about having to deal with multiple logins!

Dang that's fast! MA told me it could take much longer than that to receive my info. How did you receive your new membership ID and stuff? Email?

I wa surprised as well !
Yes it was all by email.
I received my activation code then searching here found an email to ask for my Membership number, and they replied in less than 10 minutes!

Home Resort: PVB
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title:Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 1/2/2023
Offer accepted: 1/3/2023
Sent to ROFR: 1/10/2023
Passed ROFR: 1/25/2023
Closing docs received: 2/8/2023
Closing docs returned: 2/13/2023
Closing: 2/21/2023
Deed recorded: 3/2/2023
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member add-on): 3/3/2023
Points in account: 3/7/2023
Wow! You got that in one day?!

Wow! You got that in one day?!
I saw that too. I think there’s a typo or something in there. There’s 10 days between closing and deed recording, which seems way too long. If the deed actually recorded on 2/22 or 2/23, then 3/2 for contract loading would be consistent with current times.

Last edited:
No, you’ll get a new “membership” that will show up on your existing login. However you won’t be able to use the points together for one booking (although you can do a split stay with the same room type and call to have the reservations linked so you won’t have to move rooms).
Piggybacking on this question, will you have the same member id then for all contracts? Or do you get a new member ID for each UY?

Piggybacking on this question, will you have the same member id then for all contracts? Or do you get a new member ID for each UY?
If you have same use year/same names on deed, you will have same member ID

If you have different use year, different member ID even if the names are the same

Update: Passed ROFR awaiting closing docs. Expecting about 15 days based on what I’ve seen here from Magic Vacation Title.

Home Resort: PVB
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title:Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 2/27/2023
Offer accepted: 2/27/2023
Sent to ROFR: 3/2/23
Passed ROFR: 3/16/23
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member add-on):
Points in account:

Total Days:

Last edited:
It’s been a while, but please remember to use the brokers website link, which is required per the board rules.

It can be confusing for new board posters who may see just a name.

It’s been a while, but please remember to use the brokers website link, which is required per the board rules.

It can be confusing for new board posters who may see just a name.
Sorry I just fixed mine.

I didn’t realize that applied to every time a broker was mentioned, I thought it was just in certain resale threads

I saw that too. I think there’s a typo or something in there. There’s 10 days between closing and deed recording, which seems way too long. If the deed actually recorded on 2/22 or 2/23, then 3/2 for contract loading would be consistent with current times.
yes that's true. my deed date was when i actually saw it on the website, because i looked for it. people might assume that the deed recording immediately precedes the email from disney

Sorry I just fixed mine.

I didn’t realize that applied to every time a broker was mentioned, I thought it was just in certain resale threads

It’s best to do it all the time because things can change and a business allowed today may show up filtered.

As mods, we are not privy to those decisions so even I always try to use one.

We are in this together!!!
Lets see how long i make it before i break down and call there... (disney). After i get the email which i am praying is within a week (which i know is possibly not going to happen.) I am calling and begging for them to send me the points lol Our home is OKW but my husband said try BLT theme park... hmmm 6 months out ... what could go wrong. ughhhh we always stay at OKW and now he wants to go crazy!!
I hope you get your points and account set up fast!

hmmm i wonder what number to call... i like to be prepared lol
MA's set up accounts 407-566-3800 ?
MS does the points ?

Lets see how long i make it before i break down and call there... (disney). After i get the email which i am praying is within a week (which i know is possibly not going to happen.) I am calling and begging for them to send me the points lol Our home is OKW but my husband said try BLT theme park... hmmm 6 months out ... what could go wrong. ughhhh we always stay at OKW and now he wants to go crazy!!
I hope you get your points and account set up fast!

hmmm i wonder what number to call... i like to be prepared lol
MA's set up accounts 407-566-3800 ?
MS does the points ?
(800) 800-9800 this is who I called today and they were able to add my points for me. Wait one day after you get the email.

Home Resort: OKW(E)
Broker: ******************
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 2/26/23
Offer accepted: 2/27/23
Sent to ROFR: 2/27/23
Passed ROFR: 3/7/23
Closing docs received: 3/14/23
Closing docs returned: 3/15/23
Closing: 3/17/23
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (new member):
Points in account:

Days Total:

Home Resort: Animal Kingdom Lodge
Broker:
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 03/05
Offer accepted: 03/05
Sent to ROFR: 03/08
Passed ROFR: 03/13
Closing docs received: 03/17
Closing docs returned: 03/17
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Days Total:

Last edited by a moderator:
Home Resort: Saratoga Springs
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 3/1/23
Offer accepted: 3/2/23
Sent to ROFR: 3/3/23
Passed ROFR: 3/17/23
Closing docs received:4/5/2023
Closing docs returned:4/7/2023
Closing:4/11/2023
Deed recorded: 4/13/2023 (42 days)
Points in account:

Last edited:
Home Resort: Boardwalk
Broker: www.*************.com
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 1/26/23
Offer accepted: 1/27/23
Sent to ROFR: 1/28/23
Passed ROFR: 2/16/23
Closing docs received: 2/16/23
Closing docs returned: mine 2/18/23 , sellers 3/17/23
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (not new member):
Points in account:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter