Broker: https://www.fidelityrealestate.com
Title Company: First American Title Insurance
Offer made: 2/10
Offer accepted: 2/15
Sent to ROFR: 2/23
Passed ROFR: 3/7
Closing docs received: 3/10
Closing docs returned: 3/10
Closing: 3/10 - No idea on this one really, as I thought that I was still waiting on the seller to sign... surprise :)
Deed recorded: 3/15
Contract Showing on Membership (new member):
Points in account:

Home Resort: SSR
Broker: ******************
Title Company: Mason (with Marcelo)
Offer made: 2/10
Offer accepted: 2/10
Sent to ROFR: 2/13
Passed ROFR: 2/24
Estoppel Issued: 2/24
Closing docs received: 2/28
Buyer Closing docs returned: 2/28
Seller Closing docs returned: 3/2
Closing: 3/7
Deed recorded:3/7
Contract Showing on Membership: 3/16 - I didn't get any email but was looking at my account today and noticed it was there so called to get points added
Points in account: 3/16
My contract has now shown up (no points yet). When I tried to call member administration, I can't get past a prompt that says to email them. Is there a trick to getting through to a person?

Home Resort: PVB
Broker: DVC Resale Market
Title:Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 2/27/2023
Offer accepted: 2/27/2023
Sent to ROFR: 3/2/23
Passed ROFR: still waiting
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member add-on):
Points in account:

Total Days: 20 and counting

First Update. Wishing ROFR would get an answer back to us soon

i just closed today and this is all new to me. I need to wait for Disney to email me so i can set up an account with them since i do not have an existing one. Any ideas how long that may take? I closed with Mason Title today. so I am hoping that the deed is recorded maybe tomorrow.
of course i want to book and i am 6 months out ugghh!
thank you!

i just closed today and this is all new to me. I need to wait for Disney to email me so i can set up an account with them since i do not have an existing one. Any ideas how long that may take? I closed with Mason Title today. so I am hoping that the deed is recorded maybe tomorrow.
thank you!
I closed on the 9th, Deed recorded on the 10th and I’m still waiting to hear from Disney 😢

I closed on the 9th, Deed recorded on the 10th and I’m still waiting to hear from Disney 😢
Oh boy ... is this a new account also or do you have an existing account. my home resort is OKW but now my husband wants to try BLT in the theme park view... there is no way i am going to be able to get that at 6 months out... I am hoping they get super fast lol ... good luck and hope you get it soon.

I was told to give Disney 30 day to post my points so if it is quicker that is a bonus.
I have seen several people post that once Disney emails them their account info to sign up (new Members) that they call if they are in a time crunch and disney gives the points rather quickly. I am hoping that is true.

The fastest I’ve ever seen Disney set up a new account or add a contract to an existing member in the last 3 years is 6 days (others may have seen faster in the before times).

To temper your expectations, keep in mind that MA sets up the account, but it’s MS that provisions the points once MA makes the points available. Provisioning the points can take a few days after the account is set up, but you can call about 24 hours after your account is set up and ask if they can expedite the process. I’ve never seen points added the same day the account is set up (but again others may have seen differently).

thank you!
I've been watching this thread and it looks like it's maybe running 10-14 days for accounts after the deed was recorded lately? (Take this for what it's worth, which isn't much.) Hard to say because it seems like things sped waaaaaay up with ROFR passing stuff so quickly, and tons of closings happening, so there may be a backup with DVC to set up the accounts with the volume.....although with direct being a lot slower, maybe it'll balance out? I'm not scheduled to close until next Friday, and am hoping that the account stuff gets set up quickly because I also am anxious to make a reservation.

Home Resort: OKW
Broker: https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/
Title Company: Mason Title (Cammy Smith)
Offer made: 2/17
Offer accepted: 2/17
Sent to ROFR: 2/20
Passed ROFR: 3/02
Closing docs received (buyer): 3/07
Closing docs returned (buyer): 3/09
Closing docs returned (seller): 3/09
Closing: 3/16
Deed recorded: 3/16
Points in account:

2nd update

Almost to the finish line!!!! Please Disney email me superfast lol I am 6 months out already and i want to book :tongue:

Last edited:
So I had two contracts close. One closed on the 6th and was sent on the 7th. One closed on the 7th and was sent on the 8th. The one that closed on the 7th and was sent on the 8th has now appeared in my account (and I was able to call to get the points populated. The one that closed on the 6th has not appeared yet (and member services could see it, but they couldn’t add points to it yet). Go figure.

thank you!
I am a new member and it took just over a week for my account to be created and to receive the activation code and club id. Closed 3/6, deed recorded 3/7, member emails 3/15.

Last edited:
So I had two contracts close. One closed on the 6th and was sent on the 7th. One closed on the 7th and was sent on the 8th. The one that closed on the 7th and was sent on the 8th has now appeared in my account (and I was able to call to get the points populated. The one that closed on the 6th has not appeared yet (and member services could see it, but they couldn’t add points to it yet). Go figure.
I am thinking you have an existing account already then? I am a newbie no dvc account yet. So i will have to wait for them to email me so i can set the account up.

thank you!
I closed on the 8th and I got my account emails today. Set my account up and called to see if I had to wait to book til I have my points in account since I’m looking at end of may for my nieces 21st bday. They have rooms available and told me my points should be in by noon tomorrow or to call and they will add them.

Home Resort: OKW
Broker: https://www.fidelityrealestate.com/
Title Company: Mason Title (Cammy Smith)
Offer made: 2/17
Offer accepted: 2/17
Sent to ROFR: 2/20
Passed ROFR: 3/02
Closing docs received (buyer): 3/07
Closing docs returned (buyer): 3/09
Closing docs returned (seller): 3/09
Closing: 3/16
Deed recorded: 3/16
Points in account:

2nd update

Almost to the finish line!!!! Please Disney email me superfast lol I am 6 months out already and i want to book :tongue:
We are in this together!!!

Sorry if this has been asked before - I already have an account with a December UY membership, but we just bought another contract with a different UY. How does this work with accounts? Am I going to have to create a second Disney login (right now my DVC login is the same as for all the other Disney stuff)?

Sorry if this has been asked before - I already have an account with a December UY membership, but we just bought another contract with a different UY. How does this work with accounts? Am I going to have to create a second Disney login (right now my DVC login is the same as for all the other Disney stuff)?
No, you’ll get a new “membership” that will show up on your existing login. However you won’t be able to use the points together for one booking (although you can do a split stay with the same room type and call to have the reservations linked so you won’t have to move rooms).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter