Closing Time!

What email address does the membership info come from? I don’t even know what to look for!
I'm an existing member, so I'm not sure if it's the same but mine came from:
donotreply@disneyvacationclub.com

FYI - I sent a request to that email address last week:

"Dear Mr. Don O'Treply, would you please be so kind as to load my contract? Here is the information..."

I don't know if it helped. 😉

Last edited:
I'm an existing member, so I'm not sure if it's the same but mine came from:
donotreply@disneyvacationclub.com

FYI - I sent a request to that email address last week:

"Dear Mr. Don O'Treply, would you please be so kind as to load my contract? Here is the information..."

I don't know if it helped. 😉
Very few people have any luck reaching out to Don. He gives Dons a bad name.

Got the email saying we closed today!! Our first DVC contract, yay.

She said it'd be another 3-4 weeks before the next step. Came here to see if that's really true. ☹️

She said it'd be another 3-4 weeks before the next step. Came here to see if that's really true. ☹️
Yes very true. We were quoted 3-5 weeks and it took three weeks exactly. Also, it can take time after that for points to be loaded in as that’s also a separate manual task.

I was told we would be closing tomorrow so we are in the same boat. This wait is tough

Has anyone run into membership ID issues? When I log in and try to navigate the DVC website it tells me every page is unavailable (Rex or the Dwarves). When I click on the "My Vacation Points" page a membership ID # flashes but then disappears. I called into MS to get my points loaded they said the membership ID may still belong to the sellers (?) and I may have to have a new one issued so they're working on it, but could not load the points. They said it should be fixed today but the website still looks the same for me, I can't access anything. Sucks to lose another day when everything else is complete, maybe more.

Finally an update!!

Home Resort: BLT
Broker: https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 8/2/2022
Offer accepted: 8/2/2022
Sent to ROFR: 8/4/2022
Passed ROFR: 8/31/2022
Closing docs received: 9/3/2022
Closing docs returned: 9/7/2022 (all parties and funds received this date)
Closing: 9/15/2022
Deed recorded: 9/20/2022
Contract Showing on Membership (new member):10/19/2022 (emails at 10:45 and 12:45 PDT)
Points in account:
Days Total: 78 and counting

Random question: If I bought resale am I able to buy DVC items from shopDisney.com? It isn't letting me right now but maybe that is because my membership is still too new?

Home Resort: SSR
Broker: www.DVCResalemarket.com
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title LLC
Offer made: 7/06/22
Offer accepted: 7/06/22
Sent to ROFR: 7/11/22
Passed ROFR: 8/10/22
Closing docs received: 8/26/22
Closing docs returned: 9/02/22
Closing: 9/14/22
Deed recorded: 9/19/22
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 10/08/22
Points in account: 10/20/22

Days Total: 106

Has anyone run into membership ID issues? When I log in and try to navigate the DVC website it tells me every page is unavailable (Rex or the Dwarves). When I click on the "My Vacation Points" page a membership ID # flashes but then disappears. I called into MS to get my points loaded they said the membership ID may still belong to the sellers (?) and I may have to have a new one issued so they're working on it, but could not load the points. They said it should be fixed today but the website still looks the same for me, I can't access anything. Sucks to lose another day when everything else is complete, maybe more.
I just finished a chat on the dvc website. I was told I wouldn’t be able to use the availability tool until my points were loaded… and that since I bought resale it takes longer. I guess I’ll try again tomorrow. That was 10am eastern and had an initial response from chat every quickly. I am also getting the dinosaur error with try back later, however my ID works because I can see my name on the welcome home section.

I just finished a chat on the dvc website. I was told I wouldn’t be able to use the availability tool until my points were loaded… and that since I bought resale it takes longer. I guess I’ll try again tomorrow. That was 10am eastern and had an initial response from chat every quickly. I am also getting the dinosaur error with try back later, however my ID works because I can see my name on the welcome home section.
Same here. I guess something is wrong with our membership number. They were going to load our points but couldn't because of it. Good to know that we wouldn't be able to see availability until our points were in either way!

I know. Called back in and spoke to someone else earlier today who thinks that the membership number was input incorrectly and that I need to be issued a new one. Waiting for MS to contact me once it's resolved. Very confusing.
That at least makes some sense. They do NOT re-use membership numbers (or contract numbers for that matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter