Closing Time!

I just sent another email to Member Administration asking when we can expect my husband to get his Club ID since we added him to my existing AKV contract. Last week they told me 5-6 weeks and I've seen others get theirs that were recorded after ours. Waiting to see what they say. I'm now wondering if the hold up is they know we have a BLT that we just closed on last week and are just going to do both at the same time.

Mine is 7/26 and still not there.

Our first one is 7/21 and our second is 8/11. I can't help but wonder how they do these. It's clearly not first come first served. I wonder if it's divided by last name, or the title company used, or the actual resort. There has to be some reason to their method.

Our first one is 7/21 and our second is 8/11. I can't help but wonder how they do these. It's clearly not first come first served. I wonder if it's divided by last name, or the title company used, or the actual resort. There has to be some reason to their method.
I think we also try to determine what the method is for ROFR and come up with “dart board”, every.single.time.

seriously, when we bought CCV, multiple contracts were taken at our PPP or more and here I am staying very, very still hoping not to be noticed.

frankly, I think this is a sociological experiment.

I think we also try to determine what the method is for ROFR and come up with “dart board”, every.single.time.

seriously, when we bought CCV, multiple contracts were taken at our PPP or more and here I am staying very, very still hoping not to be noticed.

frankly, I think this is a sociological experiment.

Yup this is definitely some kind of sociological experiment and every single one of us is failing miserably lol

I'm working on compling data and was wondering if someone could tell me when the "shut down" was. Was it 7/11 - 8/12? I'm still working through the orginal Closing Time board so it will be until this weekend until my data is complete (as complete as people post it). Thank you!

Last edited:
Home Resort: BLT
Broker: https://www.**********.com/
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 5/12
Offer accepted: 5/13
Sent to ROFR: 5/14
Passed ROFR: 6/4
Closing docs received: 6/11
Closing docs returned: 6/13
Closing: 7/21
Deed recorded: 7/24
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 8/17
Points in account:

Days Total: 97 days

my original closing was 7/13 (delay closing). Disney was shut down until 7/21 therefore my closing got pushed back:mad:

Posting on both threads-

Update: Almost there!

Home Resort: OKW
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 06/02/2021
Offer accepted: 06/02/2021
Sent to ROFR: 06/04/2021
Passed ROFR: 06/29/2021
Estoppel received 07/08/2021
Closing docs received: 7/13/2021
Closing docs returned: 7/14/2021
Seller’s closing docs returned: ?
Closing: 7/21/2021
Deed recorded: 7/23/2021
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member): 8/19/2021
Points in account:

Checked this morning and the contract was there. No email from DVC.

FINALLY DONE!!! Now if only there was some availability in late October...

Home Resort: AKL
Broker: www.*********.com
Offer made: 5/14/21
Offer accepted: 5/14/21
Sent to ROFR: 5/15/21
Passed ROFR: 6/4/21
Closing docs received: 6/25
Closing docs returned buyer: 6/26
Closing docs returned seller: 7/02
Closing: 7/07
Deed recorded: 7/09
Contract Showing on Membership (new member): 8/10
Points in account: 8/19

Total days: 97

Home Resort: RIV
Broker: www.**********.com
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 5/25/2021
Offer accepted: 5/25/2021
Sent to ROFR: 5/26/2021
Passed ROFR: 6/15/2021
Estoppel Received: ????
Closing docs received 6/16/2021
Closing docs returned: 6/16/2021
Sellers closing docs returned: 7/14/2021
Funds wired: July 14th, 2021
Closing: 7/23/2021
Deed recorded: 7/26/2021
Contract Showing on Membership: 8/19/2021
Points in account: 8/19/2021 (via Chat)

Email from MS said they are working on 7/26 right now and I checked and it is there. Now on with MS to see if they will load my points!

ETA: And yes! Chat was able to get my points loaded! Woohoo! Finally done!!!!

Last edited:
I emailed Member Admin 2 days ago to find out what's the hold up since I thought my husband would have gotten added by now since they received our updated deed on 7/21. I mentioned that I knew someone personally (I do) that was recorded after us and she already got her emails with Club ID and all that. Their newest response is that things are worked on in the order when they receive everything and that they would escalate my question to the Transfer team but no guarantees.

Again not sure what the holdup is. At the rate they are going I may see your new resale BLT contract on my account that was recorded on 8/11.

Home: BCV
Title Company: Mason Title
Offer made: 6/1/2021
Offer accepted: 6/1/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/4/22
Passed ROFR: 6/28/21
Estoppel Received: ?
Closing docs received: 7/2/21
Closing docs returned: 7/4/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 7/13/21
Funds Wired: 7/23/21
Closing: 7/23/21 - Closing delayed due to system upgrade
Deed recorded: 7/26/21
Contract Showing on Membership: 8/19/21
Points in account:

Update...

Home Resort: BCV
Offer made: 7/2/21
Offer accepted: 7/2/21
Sent to ROFR: 7/7/21
Passed ROFR: 8/10/21
Closing docs received: 8/12/21
Closing docs returned buyer: 8/13/21
Funds wired: 8/16/21
Closing: 8/18/21
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

Days Total: 48 days and counting!

Guess Member Admin got tired of me asking why my husband hasn't been added to my existing contract when they've been sitting on the deed since 7/21. They finally sent an email today saying they were working on it and we just got the email with his Club ID. Now to wait a few more weeks for them to take care of our BLT resale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter