Closet non Disney hotel to Disney Springs?

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
Does anyone know the closest? Also any recommendations for a nice one with a great pool? It's just one night after our cruise and we want to shop and eat and relax so want to be close.

Thanks!

The closest is the Hilton. It is immediately across the sky bridge from Disney Springs.
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista to be specific.

The Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace (not confusing at all /s) is also very walkable to Disney Springs but not quite as close. Really either would work as it’s maybe a five minute difference.

Does anyone know the closest? Also any recommendations for a nice one with a great pool? It's just one night after our cruise and we want to shop and eat and relax so want to be close.

Thanks!
I would choose Hilton Buena Vista Palace, one of the closest and by far the best pool. The other Hilton is a smidge closer on the map but depending on where you room is located you might walk just as far or farther.

I'd book for the pool!! This is the hotel and DS is across street beyond.

https://disneyspringshotels.com/hotels/hilton-orlando-buena-vista-palace/
1704421785370.png

Curious- do you think hotel is better at the palace- meaning lobby areas/ food/ rooms?

We are going 2 nights later December and both are the exact amount of points. Maybe will spend day at springs if not good swimming weather.
We stayed at the Hilton this past December and walk was nice to springs- I loved that- it is a short stay- plan to do Xmas party at MK- really just have the time before the party.

Last edited:
I stayed at the Drury at DS pre cruise. It was pretty nice plus you get free food and drinks with their 530 kickback and breakfast. The pool looked nice. It’s was raining so didn’t use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter