Closest Walmart to AKL

Crystal824

DIS Veteran
We have a trip booked for October. We are staying at Jambo House. Currently, there is no dining available at Jambo House. We plan to do a Walmart pick up since we will have a car. Does anyone know the closest Walmart to AKL?

We have a trip booked for October. We are staying at Jambo House. Currently, there is no dining available at Jambo House. We plan to do a Walmart pick up since we will have a car. Does anyone know the closest Walmart to AKL?
Walmart SuperCenter 2855 N Old Lake Wilson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 3474
2.2 miles
7 min

Walmart SuperCenter 2855 N Old Lake Wilson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 3474
2.2 miles
7 min
Yep, that’s the one. Just off 192 but the OP should know that it isn’t very far from the World Drive turn off to 192. It can be very busy and you have to get over several lanes to the left quickly to make the left turn onto Old Lake Wilson. When I say busy, regularly bumper to bumper in all lanes.

Yep, that’s the one. Just off 192 but the OP should know that it isn’t very far from the World Drive turn off to 192. It can be very busy and you have to get over several lanes to the left quickly to make the left turn onto Old Lake Wilson. When I say busy, regularly bumper to bumper in all lanes.
Thank you!!

Target is closer to AKL as the crow flies, but I think you have to use Sherbeth Road to get to Irlo Bronson (192), which puts you very close to the Wal-Mart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter