Closest DL Hotel with a Kitchenette+ECV? (Choice MADE)

flyingdumbo127

DIS Veteran
Good Morning Everyone::MickeyMo

A few members of my family and I are keeping in prayer that between now and early next year, the pandemic eases to the point where we would all feel comfortable returning to Disneyland. Also, two members would be coming from a different state. Dad and I, are local, and any time pre pandemic, we needed a hotel we always stayed at the Candy Cane Inn. Wonderful, quaint, and quieter property. We always appreciated the friendly service especially from James at the front desk and the shuttle driver. The only thing CCI did not (and I don't think still does even with the remodel) offer is any rooms with a kitchenette. What is the closest DL Hotel with a kitchenette? 100% non-smoking property would be a must as of, course, would be safety, cleanliness, and a soft 🛏️

My other question is do any of the off-site ECV rental places offer an ECV that is more like a sit-down scooter in terms of being smaller than a bulkier ECV like you see at a store and easier to steer/navigate in a crowd.

:thanks:Have a wonderful Wednesday, Friends.

I can’t help with the first question but for ECV’s, every off site rental place I’ve seen has the same red and black Pride scooters. They are smaller and easier to maneuver than the ones in stores or the ones Disney rents on site. The first time I needed one I was really worried ahead of time (I don’t even drive a car!) but it ended up being super easy to use.

Others I can think of are Tropicana's family suite. Desert Palms (near CCI) also has suites with kitchenettes. Desert Palms has a complementary breakfast too!

:thanks:all so very much. I sincerely appreciate each of your kind and very quick replies. I will look into everything suggested and pass the info on to others in my family who would be joining us.

Everyone has posted some great hotels to check out. One more to add to the list is Home2Suites. It also includes a hot breakfast in the morning. Parking is valet only. Have a great trip.

Giving my old thread a new year bump. God-willing, my beloved dad and I will be able to go on our Disneyland adventure together this year or in general. Thank you all so much who replied initially with hotel and ECV suggestions. Our main requirements besides my preference of a kitchenette that included a stove would be 100% non-smoking, clean/safe, and with soft beds. I always so appreciated the lovely Candy Cane Inn mattresses! I just wish they offered a room with kitchen, maybe one day :) I would be most grateful for any additional recommendations. Prayers always all of you are healthy and well, safe, able to enjoy your own special Disneyland trips to come. God Bless You. As a P.S. Does anyone know whether the current, "I'm Celebrating," buttons are still the green buttons with Goofy? :grouphug:and thank you again to all. Have a great afternoon :)

100% smoke free with a kitchenette, I would get a Disneyland hotel villa. The studios will have a kitchenette and one bedroom and above have full kitchens. All of the Disneyland resort is smoke free

Thank so much Shelly Marie! Hotel choice has been now made. God willing, I will share all about our trip sometime this summer or in general to come. Not choosing to share a specific hotel name right now to keep this a surprise to my dad. Thank you all for your help!

I would still love to know whether this button is still Disneyland's "I'm Celebrating," button. Also, and my apology for possibly asking this before, I also realize this may change between now and our eventual trip, I will ask again when that gets closer, where/how is the best way to get a picture taken with Mickey and Minnie together? Thank you all and Sweet Dreams ::MickeyMo

Adding a reply for anyone still looking for hotels -- we're booked at the Clementine Hotel; it has kitchenettes for all rooms plus free parking and breakfast. It's supposed to be a 10 - 15 minute walk from the parks. Will post a review when we return after our trip in April!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter