Closest beach to FW

TxTink :)

LONE-STAR'S DW
Hi all!!! Where is the closest beach to FW/Disney where we can see gorgeous Florida water??? Thanks in advance and :disrocks:

Cocoa Beach !!
Bout 45 minutes away.
And the Cape is there if your into Space stuff.

And, if you want to drive the other direction, you can be at the beautiful Gulf beaches in about 1 hr, 15 minutes. :goodvibes

And, if you want to drive the other direction, you can be at the beautiful Gulf beaches in about 1 hr, 15 minutes. :goodvibes

I think the west coast beaches are much prettier. We went to Cocoa Beach last time we were there and I wasn't all that impressed :confused3

If I had to recomend any beach for someone to drive to from Disney, it would be Caladesi Island. It is by far the best beach I have been to in Florida and I have been up and down both coasts

When at the fort you are almost in the middle of Florida. Go east or west and you will find a beach. No more than an hour and a half in either direction.

My DW (Tx-Tink:) is wanting to find a beach with clear water. As close to WDW as possible.

Oh.... The Keys have pretty clear water,,:rotfl2: ,,til that hurricane comes thru.
Bit of'va drive tho! :lmao:

Course you could always go to "Clearwater" , close to Tampa.
(get it, Clear-water) !

Cocoa Beach is nice, and the closest. The only problem is no dogs allowed.

The most beautiful beach closest to FtW is Clearwater Beach. Cocoa Beach is just "okay" - but is about half the distance than C.B. The Gulf beaches are decidedly better than the Atlantic beaches.

The most beautiful beach closest to FtW is Clearwater Beach. Cocoa Beach is just "okay" - but is about half the distance than C.B. The Gulf beaches are decidedly better than the Atlantic beaches.

I have to agree with this...the gulf has that emerald green water and un unbelievable breeze.......the atlantic was all muddy brown when I used to visit Daytona, and the sand and salt in the air would always make my chrome rust on my bike if I didnt give it a good rinse every other day or so.

From the few times I've been there, I love Siesta Key

The only bad thing about Siesta is that it would take a good 2 hours to drive there from FtW. Siesta Key has consistently been voted the top beach in the U.S. for at least 5 years. It is breathtakingly beautiful!!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful suggestions!!! We're excited to see pretty FL water. Thanks again! :flower3:

We were went to gulf coast beach Anna Maria Island..got back a week ago today. It was really lovely. I miss the beautiful blue water of the Gulf. I'd love to go back. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter