• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa3635

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have 114 BLT October 2020 points to rent (use by 9/30/21), these can be used anywhere. I also have 68 BLT October 2021 points available for reservations starting 10/1/21, these can be used anywhere at 7 months out and at BLT to 11 months out. I also have 176 HHI Oct 2020 UY points and 150 Oct 2021 UY. Points are $16 per point. No minimum. Paypal preferred. I've already done my transfer for both use years, so they can't be transferred. I have rented on dishoards before and have references. To check availability I'll need to know:

Checkin
Checkout
Desired resort(s)
Size of unit

Last edited:
Hello, we are interested in a lake view studio at BLT. March 3-9, 2022.
2 adults 1 child (8)
Thank you!

Anything available October 13-19?
[/QUOTE]

No where has full availability for those dates, there is a few random nights available

Looking for deluxe studio at beach club, grand Floridian, wilderness or bay lake for 1/2-1/8/2022? Would like to compare the options of what’s available!

Looking for deluxe studio at beach club, grand Floridian, wilderness or bay lake for 1/2-1/8/2022? Would like to compare the options of what’s available!

The 2nd through 8 is available at BLT in a lake view studio. I can’t book the other resorts yet but it looks like the 1st is only available at AK, SSR and OKW.

Too bad! We've never stayed at the Riviera. But thanks for checking. Would you mind seeing if there are any studios at any resort available anytime between August 16 and 23? It's just me and my son, and we're flexible.

Ssr has full availability. AK 17-20 is available in a savanna. Nothing else has more than 1 night.

Can you check availability and points for BLT 12/22-12/28 2021?
No full availability in any size unit. 12/24-12/27 in lake view 1 bedroom, 23-26 in 2 bedroom lake view, everything else has 2 or less nights available.

Hi, can you check CCV (or poly) for a studio for 6/12-6-18, 2 adults/2children and no view preference

Hi, can you check CCV (or poly) for a studio for 6/12-6-18, 2 adults/2children and no view preference
There’s very little availabity at all that week, just a random night here and there. The next week poly has availability if your dates aren’t firm.

BLT lakeview studio is available, 109 points. I can't book the others yet, but WL only has 1/2-1/5 available, BC only has 1/3 available, GF only has 1/2 available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter