• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
now only 74 - 224 points available. Earlier dates are best. $15 a point. PM me if interested with details.

Last edited:

Hi we are looking for Feb 19-23, 2019. does not have to be at one resort. Can be split. prefer studio.
Thanks

Hi we are looking for Feb 19-23, 2019. does not have to be at one resort. Can be split. prefer studio.
Thanks
It'll be VERY messy, but if you are okay with constantly moving and NOT having a studio every night it may be possible, although that LAST night (22-23) may not be possible. send me a pm for specifics.

It'll be VERY messy, but if you are okay with constantly moving and NOT having a studio every night it may be possible, although that LAST night (22-23) may not be possible. send me a pm for specifics.
I don't think I can PM you yet, I am too new.
We would prefer 2 nights minimum before moving.
Also you could try Feb 24-28 alternatively-it might actually be our preference now, after looking at a few crowd predictors. let me know what you can find.

I don't think I can PM you yet, I am too new.
We would prefer 2 nights minimum before moving.
Also you could try Feb 24-28 alternatively-it might actually be our preference now, after looking at a few crowd predictors. let me know what you can find.
You need to understand that when I check the R.A.T. it is dynamic; room availability can change at any moment, and obviously, the sooner the planned vacation, the less likely it is to get availability.. When you get your 'ears' please send me as much of a well defined request as possible (resort name, room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) and view). There really are so many variables. Again, remember
we are nearly in December so availability in the next 60 days will not only be severely limited, but can change at any moment, so by the time I check, get back to you, agree on a contract etc, the room may already be gone.

Hello - I'm interested in 110 of your points to use for a trip I'm booking Feb/March 2019. I don't need you to make the reservation - I'd just like the points transferred to my account. Please let me know if you can do this.

Hello - I'm interested in 110 of your points to use for a trip I'm booking Feb/March 2019. I don't need you to make the reservation - I'd just like the points transferred to my account. Please let me know if you can do this.
please send a pm. thanks.

How do I send a private message?
I am able to when I simply click on someone's name , the option appears. You may need to have made a certain number of posts and have a certain amount of time on this board, see the posting rules & guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter