Closed.

Okay. :) For black beret, super hero shoes, cowboy pants, witch hat, ref hat, and black cowboy shirt w/o vest I offer 8K in sprees. That is over double that you were asking for, for each item.

yes, I could but only on palm trees and magic show box

Is that those magic show blocks? I have a bunch. I would love to trade you some for the purple witch hat! I have a couple of palm trees, too, let me know what you need

I'd like to add an offer of 500 credits for the purple witch hat. (Still also offering the 500 for the pink/red cheer shirt/top)
Thanks for considering it.

How about 2000 for the full cheer outfit? (I forgot to buy it!)
750 for the witch hat
500 party hat

in the lead for one of the ref hat.

I'd like to add an offer of 500 credits for the purple witch hat. (Still also offering the 500 for the pink/red cheer shirt/top)
Thanks for considering it.

Is that those magic show blocks? I have a bunch. I would love to trade you some for the purple witch hat! I have a couple of palm trees, too, let me know what you need

Okay. :) For black beret, super hero shoes, cowboy pants, witch hat, ref hat, black cowboy shirt w/o vest I offer 6K in sprees.

I got an offer by pm too for the witch hat of 3 palm trees and 1x heart chair, so you will need to bid over (goofyandplutoluver if you could split your offer in part since more than one person is interested into the witch hat :)).

How about 2000 for the full cheer outfit? (I forgot to buy it!)
750 for the witch hat
500 party hat
in the lead for the full cheer outfit and for the party hat
souper, still in the lead for the shirt (since I have two)

in the lead for one of the ref hat.

I got an offer by pm too for the witch hat of 3 palm trees and 1x heart chair, so you will need to bid over (goofyandplutoluver if you could split your offer in part since more than one person is interested into the witch hat :)).

Hi, ok, I only have two of the parrot palm trees but I have lots of magic blocks and I have a couple of heart chairs, too.

Witch hat - 1000 and 2 palm trees and 2 heart chairs (pick your color)
Full red cheerleader - 2500 plus a hear chair of your color choice
Party Hat - 500

500 credits for 1 headdress?
andd 550 credits for party hat thing?
so 1050 total?

leading for both items

Witch hat - 1000 and 2 palm trees and 2 heart chairs (pick your color)
Full red cheerleader - 2500 plus a hear chair of your color choice
Party Hat - 500

Leading
for the full red chearleader

Sorry i will remove you as leading for the witch hat because ive just seen that goofyandplutoluvor as edited his post. http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=23761500&postcount=21

3K for the Yellow Space Vest
1K for the Yellow Space Shoes

leading for the yellow space vest and for the yellow space shoes

7 parrot palm trees and the cyan heart chair for the purple witch :)
Sorry but I still think that goofyandplutoluver is in the lead with 8000 credits of spree for a black beret, super hero shoes, cowboy pants, witch hat, ref hat, and black cowboy shirt w/o vest (because if I count : 500 credits per items not bid over by other, it makes an offer of 6000 for the witch hat)

Summary of the active bids
party hat : 1000 credits
witch hat : 6000 credits
yellow space suit top : 3000 credits
yellow space suit shoes : 1000 credits
pink full chearleader outfit : 2500 credits + 1x heart chair
3 pieces of green space suit : 3000 credits
+ more bids (but I have the items in more than 1x)

Sorry but I still think that goofyandplutoluver is in the lead with 8000 credits of spree for a black beret, super hero shoes, cowboy pants, witch hat, ref hat, and black cowboy shirt w/o vest (because if I count : 500 credits per items not bid over by other, it makes an offer of 6000 for the witch hat)

Oh alright ;)

thx for the opportunity then ;)

okays. so that means 8:13 for me.
rofl :-)

edit: ahhhhhhhh this stupid thing posted twice cause my computer is dumb. sorryyyyy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter