[closed] WISHers guzzled over 7000 oz of Water last week!

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
At the end of TODAY please post and let us know how many ounces of water you drank today. Add your number to the grand TOTAL on the post before yours and see how many TOTAL ounces we can guzzle down this week!

For this challenge you can only count plain ole water -- no tea, coffee, diet sodas, crystal light, etc -- JUST H2O.:D

What a great idea!! This is just what I need to motivate me today!! I'm off to fill my glass!!

Jody, this is a cool idea for a thread!! It is the end of the day here in the UK, so I will kick this off. Today I drank 112ozs of water.

Catherine & Princess Vija, I'll add my 32 oz to your 128 oz (WOW!) for a grand total of 160 oz of WISH WATER today!

Grand total = 160 oz - who's next??

I had at least 60 oz so that is a total of 220.It is probably more but that is a definate.
220oz

60 oz. and that is great for me:Pinkbounc going to feel up once more and it holds 30 oz.

220 + Bambii's 90 + My 112 = 422 oz! That's a lot of water!! :boat: Who's Next?

Adding my 128 to 422=550 oz! (actually, I usually polish off another 16 oz at night, but I'll add that tomorrow)

Keep the Faith!
Tracy

Well add another 32 ounces, that brings us up to

582 ounces!

Next! (slosh, slosh)

Kes

I didn't do so well monday [but I'm going to GUZZLE today]. NONE to add for me for monday.:(

I have a feeling that we will be floating a WISH boat :boat: by this challenge end on Sunday evening!:eek:

I'll add my 84 oz. Monday to the total for a new total of 746 oz.!

What a great idea!! This will really get us drinking our water this week!!

I didn't get all my water in yesterday, but I'll add my 40 oz for a new total of 1042!!

I'm adding my 112ozs for Tues, which I believe makes a total of 1346 ozs. :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter