CLOSED: VGF-Grand Floridian Villas for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sur

Always on vacation (in my mind).
Update: No points available for rent or transfer.

Last edited:
Hello! My husband and I are interested in a point transfer. We need a larger room for our February trip... I Need to check with him to see how many we would need. We're staying at Boardwalk, so don't mind combining to use at 7 months.

Beach Club Villas 10 point transfer, or (and, possibly) Villas Grand Floridian 35 point transfer (June UY, 2016, so bankable) OR these may be combined for up to 69 point rental within 7 month booking window. $14 per point. Thanks for looking.

we actually need exactly 10! Let me know if you we could start the process. Thank you :)

I will conduct a 3 way call to member services with you tomorrow, if that works for you. I sent details on payment in a PM.

Hi, I would be interested in the 10 BCV points as I have BCV membership and need some extras for our holiday next year. Are they still available as I wasn't sure if you would be using those points or the VGF points for the poster above? Thanks, Katie

Update: BCV transfer completed. VGF 35 points available for rental (11 month booking window) and 59 points available for any resort with a 7 month booking window.

Last edited:
We are interested in the VGF points! We'd like a studio for one night before our cruise next May (5/14-5/15). Is that a possibility? Thanks, Kelli

We are interested in the VGF points! We'd like a studio for one night before our cruise next May (5/14-5/15). Is that a possibility? Thanks, Kelli
Sent you a PM- if you can't find it let me know here.

.Sherylcin- I sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter