• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED These Points are Available for Rent ~200 OKW pts Remaining $17.50/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinnyB23

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Hello! I have ~200 points left to rent. I can get a few more if needed. Old Key West is my home resort. $17.50 pp are from the current use year. (Feb 2023)

Points can be booked (as of today) with check-in date as far out as 05/01/2024 at Old Key West. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Old Key West with a check-in date as far out as 12/31/2023.

When sending me your request, please include the following:
Please provide me with the following information and I will check availability:
- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check-in and date of check out
-Names and Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

Payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.
Payment is accepted via Paypal If you use friends/family transfer there are no additional fees

Thanks so much!!

Last edited:
We are looking for a studio at either BWV or BCV checking in on June 17 and out on June 24. Would like a preferred view but would take a standard view. We will have 4 adults in our party. Thanks for any help you can provide.

We are looking for a studio at either BWV or BCV checking in on June 17 and out on June 24. Would like a preferred view but would take a standard view. We will have 4 adults in our party. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Hi. There is only partial availability at BWV and BCV for your dates and it is only for a 1 bedroom. There is full availability for a one bedroom only at Saratoga Springs for 206 points or a one bedroom at Old key West for 190 points. I need to run out for about an hour but let me know if you want me to book anything for you and I'll do it as soon as I return.

Hi. There is only partial availability at BWV and BCV for your dates and it is only for a 1 bedroom. There is full availability for a one bedroom only at Saratoga Springs for 206 points or a one bedroom at Old key West for 190 points. I needylluae

We are really wanting to stay a the BWV or BCV if possible. Can you tell me what availability they have at those 2 properties. We could go for fewer days if that is needed. Thanks.

We are really wanting to stay a the BWV or BCV if possible. Can you tell me what availability they have at those 2 properties. We could go for fewer days if that is needed. Thanks.
Boardwalk has 0 studios. They have the folllowing 1 bedroom options:
Garden/Pool View
17th - 39 points
18th - 39 points
19th - 35 points

22nd - 35 points

You could move over to the Boardwalk View which is

1 night available on the 20th at 35 points.

BeachClub only has 1 bedroom available on the 19th for 35 points; Nothing else; No studios.

Anything coming up for 2024? I'm also an OKW owner, and need (100) points for the GV next year. Don't really want to borrow if I don't have to--rather just buy a few points.

Anything coming up for 2024? I'm also an OKW owner, and need (100) points for the GV next year. Don't really want to borrow if I don't have to--rather just buy a few points.
I'm not sure if I understand your question. What is GV? If you want to stay at OKW - you can use my points through April 17, 2024. The others resorts only allow booking 7 months out.

I'm not sure if I understand your question. What is GV? If you want to stay at OKW - you can use my points through April 17, 2024. The others resorts only allow booking 7 months out.
I'm an OKW owner myself....and I need 100 points for next year (5/3 to 5/14) for a Trip in either a 2-bed or Grand Villa. My contract points are only 230--so I will need about 100 more to get the bigger room. I really don't want to 'borrow' future points, so rather just pay for the extra I need

Oh, I understand. So I think that would be a transfer. Is that what you are thinking? I haven't done that before so I will have to read up on what's involved. I'm happy to do it if it's allowed.

Oh, I understand. So I think that would be a transfer. Is that what you are thinking? I haven't done that before so I will have to read up on what's involved. I'm happy to do it if it's allowed.
yep, a transfer. Done them a few times with people on the boards here, and its pretty simple. No rush--just let me know after you read up on it a little. Again, this would be for a May 2024 trip, so your 2024 points would be needed.

Thanks!

Hello! I have 300 points left to rent. Old Key West is my home resort. $17.50 pp are from the current use year. (Feb 2023)

Points can be booked (as of today) with check-in date as far out as 04/17/2024 at Old Key West. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Old Key West with a check-in date as far out as 12/17/2023.

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view

Payment would be needed upon receipt of the DVC/Disney booking confirmation email.
Payment is accepted via Paypal If you use friends/family transfer there are no additional fees

Thanks so much!!
Is there any availability at Beach Club Villas July 6-8? Or, July 5-7 , July 7-9 would also work. Looking for a 1 bedroom any view. Also open yo Boardwalk Villas. Thanks!

Hello! I have 300 points left to rent. Old Key West is my home resort. $17.50 pp are from the current use year. (Feb 2023)

Points can be booked (as of today) with check-in date as far out as 04/22/2024 at Old Key West. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Old Key West with a check-in date as far out as 12/22/2023.

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view

Thanks so much!!
LOOKING FOR OLD KEY WEST FOR DEC. 15-21, 2023 FOR 2 BEDROOM VILLA. OR ANY RESORT OPEN WITH A 2 BEDROOM VILLA FOR THAT WEEK.

LOOKING FOR OLD KEY WEST FOR DEC. 15-21, 2023 FOR 2 BEDROOM VILLA. OR ANY RESORT OPEN WITH A 2 BEDROOM VILLA FOR THAT WEEK.
Hi. As of right now, the 2 bedroom villa at OKW is available for your dates for 212 points. If you would like me to book it for you - please send me your details via PM and I can take care of it right away.

Hello! I have ~200 points left to rent. I can get a few more if needed. Old Key West is my home resort. $17.50 pp are from the current use year. (Feb 2023)

Points can be booked (as of today) with check-in date as far out as 04/26/2024 at Old Key West. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Old Key West with a check-in date as far out as 12/26/2023.

- Resort Preference
- Room type and view

Thanks so much!!
Hi, I am looking for a 1 bedroom at BLT.
Dates are 11/26-11/29
We have 2 adults, 3 kids and 1 infant.
Thanks for your help!

I am looking for 104 points, for a 1 bedroom at OKW checking in Jul 9th and checking out Jul 13th; I believe there is availability (current SSR owner, just need additional points for this trip please!)

I am looking for 104 points, for a 1 bedroom at OKW checking in Jul 9th and checking out Jul 13th; I believe there is availability (current SSR owner, just need additional points for this trip please!)
Hi. Yes, it is available. I am happy to book for you if you send me all of your information via PM

Old Key West, Studio - preferred location, October 21-22nd, four adults.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter