CLOSED Thanks for renting. 104......now down to 40-60 BCV points for rent. Must be used by 7/31/21 $14 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonerdds

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Hello,

I have 104 Beach Club Villa points for rent or transfer. I can rent a few more if needed to. I am an experienced renter and will be happy to make Magical Express reservations or Disney Dining plan purchases.

Please have dates, resort preferences and room types when replying.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Looking for a studio at Boardwalk July 2nd-7th, preferred view for 3 adults and 1 child (age 9). I believe it is 96 points. Will take standard view if preferred isn't available. I have rented points in the past. I can use PayPal or Venmo for payment. Thanks

I obviously don’t understand the points system correctly. When I use the DVC tool it’s only 72 points for my dates at Poly for standard studio vs the 95 you stated. I’m sorry but can you explain the difference?

My DVC planner is giving me the option of a standard view for 95, or a lakeview for 110. just to clarify april 24-28. I just double checked it.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 6
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 6
I've got a couple of PM's out to earlier inquiries. Please let me get back to you.

My DVC planner is giving me the option of a standard view for 95, or a lakeview for 110. just to clarify april 24-28. I just double checked it.
Thanks! I see the problem I asked for May 24-28. Which I believe is available and is 72 points.
I am 100% ready to move forward and book it today for May 24-28. However, I’m 4 posts away from being able to PM. I’m working on it as fast as it will let me.

TX3mom. I'm so sorry. too many teeth today. How many people adults and kids?

send me three or four answers and then we can PM

TX3mom. I'm so sorry. too many teeth today. How many people adults and kids?

send me three or four answers and then we can PM
I understand and sorry for the delay!
It’s only letting me post twice and then makes me wait 50 mins. I just did my last two posts to get to 10. So I’m assuming it will make me wait 50 mins then I can PM you the rest of my info.
2 adults, 3 children (9,6,5)

Looking for available resorts for this Jan 27-Jan 29.
Preferably BoardWalk or Riviera. But open to any open resorts.

Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter