• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Thanks everyone! Points for rent: 8 pts @ 13.00 ppt. use by 01/31/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epcotkids

Earning My Ears
I currently have 8 banked pts from 2019 remaining. Points need to be used by 01/31/2021. I am willing to add up to 8 points for a ONE NIGHT booking.

Hi. I am looking to get two separate nights at Hilton Head Island:
January 3, 2021 check in January 4 check out - Studio 2 Adults
AND
January 10, 2021 check in/January 11 check out - Studio 2 Adults
I see that it would be 6 points per night for 12 point total. Are these days possible? Are you able to add 4 points to the 8 points that you have?
Thanks
Tom

Hi. I am looking to get two separate nights at Hilton Head Island:
January 3, 2021 check in January 4 check out - Studio 2 Adults
AND
January 10, 2021 check in/January 11 check out - Studio 2 Adults
I see that it would be 6 points per night for 12 point total. Are these days possible? Are you able to add 4 points to the 8 points that you have?
Thanks
Tom

I am so sorry, neither night is available. I am shocked! I sure thought this would be a super easy request. :-( sorry

Thanks. Is the standard room available at Kidani on 12/23? I would rent that 👍

Yes, AKL Kidani -Deluxe Studio, standard view is available for check-in December 23 with December 24 check-out. I will need names, ages (if not adults) address, mobile phone (for room ready text if you want it), and email address to book it for you.

I feel rather obtuse, but I cannot find the PM button!

I'm looking to stay 1 night.
Check-in: October 9, 2020
Preferred: AKL - Jambo or Kidani but willing to look at all options.

If points are still available can you check either Oct. 8 or Nov. 21? Only need cheapest value or studio. Thanks!

Anything available starting with studios 11/25-11/26?
We have a current reservation at akl and looking to add one more night anywhere.
We have 2 adults and child (14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter