• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: (Thank you, Points Gone) points for Rent, Studios, Jan 31st, $8 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't send a PM yet, as I don't post much / at all. I am interested in Jan 19th stay. I am actually staying at the All Star Sports and we are going to be arriving a day early. I wanted to see if I could find a DVC room to rent for that night. Nothing particular you can let me know availability.
Sorry, nothing available for the 19th.

Points for Rent, in January, $10 PP
Limited availability depending on resort;
I see very limited studios and some 1 bedrooms available now, however availability is always changing.
There are several 2 & 3 bedroom date open in January, and some limited tree house units.
Is there any availability for a studio for the 9th, 10th, and/or 11th?

hi looking for one bedroom 24-28th anywhere or 25-28th anywhere. could use 2 bedroom

Still a few Studio and or 1 BR, Monday - Wednesday check in.
Plus various 2 & 3 BR's, Treehouse & Inn units.
Availability is always changing.
Vero, HH, California & Hawaii having the most availability.

Hello Fran, J.D. here. What are the odds of getting us a garden view room at Vero for January 21st,22nd & 23rd ??? Thanks for trying !!!

I want to book Aulani,
1-Bedroom Villa - Island Gardens View
checking in: JAN 30, 2018
checking out: FEB 1, 2018
Thank you.

Last edited:
Do you still have pts for rent? Are there any studios available? Could I get a rental from checking in January 28 and checking out February 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter