Closed: Thank you! Points for rent: 200 Riviera @ $18/point and 200 SSR @ $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have points available for rent starting January 1st, 2022.

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at Riviera or SSR 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms:
Riviera points are $18.00/point. 50 points or less will be at $20/point.
SSR points are $16/point.

A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Thank you

Points are available for all resorts. Reservations can be made at Riviera or SSR 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts reservations can be made 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms:

A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal or check is acceptable.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

2. Resort, with priority

Thank you
Riviera points available for transfer?

Hi! I’m looking for BLT or VGF studio/1 bedroom for 2 adults and 1 infant check in 10/3 check out 10/6. I have rented direct with owners several times and can pay very promptly! Thank you! 🤞🤞

Hi! I’m looking for BLT or VGF studio/1 bedroom for 2 adults and 1 infant check in 10/3 check out 10/6. I have rented direct with owners several times and can pay very promptly! Thank you! 🤞🤞

Sorry. Points aren’t available until January 1st.

That’s ok. We’re looking to stay at Riviera October 2022; depending on if you still have these points available I’d love to rent them from you!
That’s ok. We’re looking to stay at Riviera October 2022; depending on if you still have these points available I’d love to rent them from you!

You can send me a PM in October if you are still looking for help. maybe we will still have points.

Hello,
Anything May 15-21 at SSR, studio only
We are two adults.

Hi,
Preferred view studio 93 points
Standard view studio 80 points

These are both available for May 15-21

Please send me a PM if I can help. Thank you

Terms:

2. Resort, with priority

Thank you
We are looking for a standard view studio for the dates of May 24-June 3 at Riviera. Please let me know if you have any availability.

We are looking for a standard view studio for the dates of May 24-June 3 at Riviera. Please let me know if you have any availability.

Unfortunately only preferred studios are available for May 24-June 3 for 212 points.

Pls Private message me your email or contact information as looking to buy points tonight.

Hello,

We are looking for a deluxe or tower studio in May (any 2, 3, or 4 consecutive days from a Friday check-in through a Tuesday check-out)... and/or
a deluxe or tower studio for 2, 3, or 4 consecutive days from Jan. 28 - Feb. 1 at the Riviera.

2 adults

Thank you for checking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter